Does anyone take Chlorophyll tablets ?

fasteddie

OK, so now hunters are now taking performance enhancing drugs like pro athletes?? And some will argue that it isn't becoming a competitive sport?? This has got to be the silliest thing I ever heard.  I don't care if I stink like a skunk to deer.  No way will I be taking pills just to help eliminate any scent while hunting.  Taking ANY drug has some side effects to the body.  I can't believe this potion doesn't either.  No thanks! 

Chlorophyll is NOT a performance enhancing drug .

It is an effective deodorizer to reduce bad breath , urine , fecal waste and body odor .

It helps neutralize the pollution that we breathe in and intake every day

It helps reduce Toxins in your system

It efficiently delivers magnesium and helps the blood in carrying the much needed oxygen to all cells and tissues

And Steve ------ Make sure you don't wear any Scent Blocker Clothing , don't use any Scent Killer spray and shower with regular soap . Otherwise you would have a Performance Enhancing Advantage ! ')'>alt=Laughinghttp://www.downsouthhuntingforums.com/images/smiles/newrollinglaugh.gif[/img]...')'>alt=Laughinghttp://www.downsouthhuntingforums.com/images/smiles/newrollinglaugh.gif[/img]

I am no chemist, so I don't know much about this.  There usually are some sort of side effects with most any pill one ingests.  I just don't think taking any pill while hunting to prevent body odor is necessary.  What's next?  Pills that will make our urine smell like doe in estrous?  I wouldn't be surprised if some rich Texan is paying some drug company to come up with it already.  Just like they paid biologists to come up with QDM.  Oh sorry, I forgot.  I shouldn't be bringing up QDM/AR's anymore!

:(

And Steve ------ Make sure you don't wear any Scent Blocker Clothing , don't use any Scent Killer spray and shower with regular soap . Otherwise you would have a Performance Enhancing Advantage ! ')'>alt=Laughinghttp://www.downsouthhuntingforums.com/images/smiles/newrollinglaugh.gif[/img]...')'>alt=Laughinghttp://www.downsouthhuntingforums.com/images/smiles/newrollinglaugh.gif[/img]

I sure don't wear scent blocker clothing or use scent killer spray while I hunt.  You can waste your money if you want, I won't.  I manage to kill deer without it quite nicely.  I do shower and use soap however.  So do most people, whether they are hunting or not.

Eddie I am not knocking you here, but couldn't you just eat a salad with dinner and get the same affect?

Man my wife would have given the whole bottle last night.. whoie, venison stir-fry did a number on me.. I almost blew the house up!

I have a family member who can set off the carbon monoxide detectors with his ass gas.  Darned near had the fire department break down his door!

I love spinach and broccoli. Except broccoli dosen't like me - I could gass out an acre at a time eating that.

That's exactly what I was thinking here.  In general vegetables can make you more gassy, so how can such a pill really be preventing body odor?? Even if it reduces odor, there still has to be some odor coming out of ones gut when flatulating.  Maybe combined with scent block clothing it will work.  Does anyone know if scent block clothing prevents ass gas odors from getting thru like it does sweat odor?  Maybe I should call the manufacturers to find out?  I would think some can still escape down the pant leg and out the cuff.  I've seen at least one hunter clear away the leaves under his feet in exactly this fashion.

Well usually if something is escaping down the leg it was more than gas, farts do NOT have lumps in them like mom's gravy.

Hey Steve, do you remember that thread on the old site where the guy told us a story about how he ripped one when he had a doe in front of him..I still laugh at that thread. I think we ened up telling him to drop his pants and gas the deer to death..hehe

It could probably be used as the finisher on a mortally wounded deer. Maybe we should refer the guy who didn't have the heart to slit the deer's throat to this thread.  He could just stand over the deer calmly and tell him to breath deeply.

oh no!!!! hahaha

Sorry eddie, we mean no harm, and certainly are not making fun of you or any one inparticular. ;)

I love spinach and broccoli. Except broccoli dosen't like me - I could gass out an acre at a time eating that.

That's exactly what I was thinking here.  In general vegetables can make you more gassy, so how can such a pill really be preventing body odor?? Even if it reduces odor, there still has to be some odor coming out of ones gut when flatulating.

Im pretty sure its the fiber in the veggies that makes you gassy or have to take a dump, not the chlorophyll.

I almost regret having started this post but I will continue to take my "performance enhancing" chlorophyll tablets .

LOL! im not saying a word eddie...  :;)

just dont stand in the food plot too long, your feet might start to root in the ground.

:)

I started taking them during deer season about 4 years ago . Now I take one a day every day .

Take Geritol you old fart, I do.

Geritol is for tired blood . I don't get tired blood , I get tired all over !

I even have a personal crossing sign at the end of my driveway .........