Mountain Lion in Westchester

BizCT

It is now 2012. There are no mountain lions in Missouri. Verified pictures, video and sightings have been reported from Reynolds, Grundy, Shannon Ripley, Taney, DeKalb, Carter and Warren County but there are no mountain lions in Missouri. Those sightings were probably all the same mountain lion released from captivity. 

It is now 2013. There are no mountain lions in Missouri. There are photos of mountain lions taken this year  in Warren, Carter, PUlaski, Shannon, Reynolds and Midison County but it is probably really just one lone mountain lions who gets around, if you know what I mean. If there really were mountain lions in Missouri we would see them. 

"The Missouri Department of Conservation has confirmed the sighting of a mountain lion on private land in Shannon County approximately nine miles west of Eminence. The confirmation is based on this trail camera photo taken Sept. 29, 2013. The name of the landowner and the property location are not being released at the request of the landowner"

Obviously the DOC is mistaking a small child for a mountain lion. They both have eyes nose and mouth so that must be why they are so confused!.

It is still 2013 "A cougar has been shot and killed in Illinois. The animal was killed by a wildlife official and is reported to be between five and a half feet to six feet in length with a weight of over a hundred pounds." but it was really the ghost of the mountain lion that was killed in CT a couple of years ago, That was a captive cat let loose and run over by a car. If there were real mountain lions in Illinois, ct  or NY we'd see them.all these are mirages or people mistaking children for mountain lions.

"Wildlife officials in most eastern states claim that the cougar or, mountain lion, as it is also known is mostly extinct east of the Mississippi. Apparently, all of the cougars haven’t gotten the memo because there continue to be reports of the big cats in the east.

Recently three cougars were seen outside of Baltimore, Maryland. Just prior to those sightings, a cougar was reported in the suburbs of Washington, D.C. There have also been other reported sightings in Virginia, Massachusetts and New York."

This guy again..... :bye:

Trying to boost your post count?

The cat killed in CT left a trail of VERIFIABLE EVIDENCE in its path, not just a bunch of "I thunk I sawr a Mountain Lion" claims.

You know, plenty of people report bigfoot sightings, alien abductions and other various outlandish falsities each year.....

• Like 1

• 8 months later...

Ok all you wildlife enthusiast.  Late this evening I was riding my bike behind the covenant of the Sacred Heart girls school in Greenwich (near Purchase) doing some laps on the edge of all the fields when I came face to face with what I believe was a bobcat.  I've seen a bobcat before in NH and VT so I'm pretty damn sure this was a bobcat.  Pretty big, fat and had some very large feet.  shorter tail. 

So I'm not going to lie.  I almost shit my pants!!  and was pretty shocked to see one here.  there were deer and rabbits all over the place so no shortage of food for this guy.  Now I have been riding here at this time of year for 3 years now and never seen one before. 

Let me be very clear.  THERE IS A LARGE CAT (and I referring to some fat as hell, lazy house cat) LURKING AROUND AT NIGHT  Please do not kill him. Cat has to eat and im sure he will not go hunting little kids, Like I said there are rabbits and fox, raccoons etc all over the place.

This was a very cool sighting but unfortunately I  did not get a picture.  I will be purchasing a gopro this week just in case.

MMEEEOOOOWWWW lol its those pesky big footed bob catted couger faced kangaroo squerrels hoppin around causing all kinds a trouble!  I don't know what every ones talking about but we got tons of cougars on long island. IVE SEEN EM! Prayin on innocent young men! Stalking the bars and nightclubs like an innocent house cat when BAM! Next thing you know you wake up to the smell of cat breath only to realize its a 55 year old divorcee named KITTY KAT! lol mrrrreeeooowwww! Whats the matter boys CAT GOTCHA TOUNGE!!! You bet ur ass it did!

I am always curious about the supposed motivation that the DEC would have for suppressing evidence of mountain lions. What purpose would they have for denying the existence of any species in NY? I know how much fun conspiracy theories are, but really doesn't there have to be some good believable motivations behind a good conspiracy theory? Seriously.... can anyone explain what value it is to the DEC to deny the existence of mountain lions in NYS if they didn't sincerely believe that the sightings were complete hog-wash?

• Like 1