Asault Rifle wasn't used in Connecticut School Shooting ....

Seems the media is trying to leave out the part that the AR was never used... (This is coming as fact from many yet is kept hush hush.) In so far as facts, well they can be swept under the carpet to make an agenda.

As of today it is ILLEGAL to sell your semi auto fire arm in NYS. If you do not believe me call any gun store and ask to purchase or send/recieve one... We have one year to get this law removed or everyone with one of these "banned" guns will be a criminal if they do not register... I do not believe the conspiracy BS but to say the media and the politicians did not use these kids to thier advantage is BS!!!

Next time this happens with a lever action or a simple semi auto rifle they will make us register all guns. This way when the freedom of information act is used some idiot newspaper can publish all our addresses and the criminals will know where to get guns... Or when the Man wants to take all guns from us he will have our addresses...

I hear Texas is a great place... They shoot back... And if you kill one of them they kill you right back... Plus the deer are awsome!!! Just a thought...

• Like 1

I think you should read the article in the link I posted earlier.

I did just read the article you posted earlier. . let me reword what I said to clarify, I do believe this school shooting did in fact happen, I dont believe that people are making this horrible thing up, my point is I dont believe that the AR 15 was the sole weapon used. Unfortunetly I did not record the live coverage while the state police were searching the car, but I did in fact watch the police take the ar15 out of the trunk of the shooters vehicle. on the TV. I also I am not saying the goverment set this up and is a hoax. I just do not believe the AR15 was not used to shoot these poor children based on what I seen. Maybe the ar15 pulled from the vehicle was a second rifle that was not used and the one used was inside.... ...... who knows I wasnt there. Please dont take what I am saying as an insult to you or any of the respondeds and what they have actually witnessed. This is just my opinion. besidres it doesnt make any difference anymore this event did happen and lives were lost and the Ban on AR15's did happen......

Edited by apoallo
  • Like 1

I am outraged at this ban that was pushed down our throats. It is the principal of the thing, OUR second amendment right!

The only way NYS ever listens is when we take the money away from them.

I propose to ALL hunters out there to NOT buy a hunting license this year in NYS and boycott the state. You can drive south and hunt in Pennsylvania. It probably wouldn't cost much more than our rediculously high priced licenses here. You can also purchase anything you need for hunting, ammo, etc there. I own 65 acres behind my house to hunt on, but this year, after my license is expired, I will purchase one from PA to hunt and spend my money there.

Drake58

• Like 1

I fully expect the government to lie to us. It's the only way they can pursue their agenda. So as long as you remember that most politicians are lieing bastards and the government can control what the media reports to the ungratetfull servants (us), none of this will surprise you any longer.

So now we have an assault rifle ban. Lets think like the commie liberal bastards for a moment. With the success on the assault ban, we can now release information that semi auto pistols were the only ones used and start a media campaign to dupe the public into believing .WE HAVE TO BAN PISTOLS NOW!!!

This entire thread and all the others that contain analogies of why gun control wont work, etc etc etc is a waste of energy. Gun owners must realize that the liberals do not care about the constitution, the safety of kids or anybody else. They care about money, power and themselves.

All this wasted energy would be better spent trying to figure out how we are going to get this useless piece of crap of a governor , out of office before he becomes president. WE have less than 2 years to do it!!!

• Like 1

I did just read the article you posted earlier. . let me reword what I said to clarify, I do believe this school shooting did in fact happen, I dont believe that people are making this horrible thing up, my point is I dont believe that the AR 15 was the sole weapon used. Unfortunetly I did not record the live coverage while the state police were searching the car, but I did in fact watch the police take the ar15 out of the trunk of the shooters vehicle. on the TV. I also I am not saying the goverment set this up and is a hoax. I just do not believe the AR15 was not used to shoot these poor children based on what I seen. Maybe the ar15 pulled from the vehicle was a second rifle that was not used and the one used was inside.... ...... who knows I wasnt there. Please dont take what I am saying as an insult to you or any of the respondeds and what they have actually witnessed. This is just my opinion. besidres it doesnt make any difference anymore this event did happen and lives were lost and the Ban on AR15's did happen......

If you are refering to this footage here,this is the one I saw.This shows in slow motion as the big 12g round gets ejected from a semi auto shotty.That's what I see anyway...at about 1:12 -1:13

Edited by Single_shot

Got a question for you Doewacker, what if the AR15 was indeed not the main murder weapon used? What would you do in that unlikely event? Would you apologize to all the people that you've been calling liars and crazies? I'm just wondering.

I'd like for you to answer before the truth of this tragedy gets out, if it ever does.

I was watching a repeat of the NY gun bill discussion in the legislature last night and was amazed that one of the Dem legislators stated that the gunman was found with 4 handguns on his person and an AR15 in the trunk of his car... and nobody there corrected his statement.... strange.

Seems the media is trying to leave out the part that the AR was never used... (This is coming as fact from many yet is kept hush hush.) In so far as facts, well they can be swept under the carpet to make an agenda.

As of today it is ILLEGAL to sell your semi auto fire arm in NYS. If you do not believe me call any gun store and ask to purchase or send/recieve one... We have one year to get this law removed or everyone with one of these "banned" guns will be a criminal if they do not register... I do not believe the conspiracy BS but to say the media and the politicians did not use these kids to thier advantage is BS!!!

Next time this happens with a lever action or a simple semi auto rifle they will make us register all guns. This way when the freedom of information act is used some idiot newspaper can publish all our addresses and the criminals will know where to get guns... Or when the Man wants to take all guns from us he will have our addresses...

I hear Texas is a great place... They shoot back... And if you kill one of them they kill you right back... Plus the deer are awsome!!! Just a thought...

people in texas and other states down south and out west said " DO NOT come for our guns, because we will start shooting" i read it on a news site, cant remember which one though

Here you go fellas all your conspiracy theories disproved in one article. Lol

http://www.salon.com...spiracy_theory/

Do you consider unanswered questions to evidence as acceptable?

I believe the following is accurate as far as what I have come across.

What time, by whom, and from where was the initial 911 call made?

It took police 20 minutes to arrive at the scene, even though they are only 5 minutes away.

Since the video of who entered the building has not been shown, that leaves only two people who could identify someone shooting. Those two are the ones that were injured in the shooting. It does not seem that their identifies have been released and their injuries. It would seem that their statements would be the most important of any concerning the tragedy because they would be the only witness's seeing a shooter actually shooting.

There seems to be a time frame and numbers conflict concerning the kids who ended up at Rosen's house.

The initial reports from authorities to the media is that handguns were used. Two days later, the medical examiner states in front of police that the woulds were from a long gun. It would seem that the first cops on the crime scene cannot tell the difference between a handgun spent casing and a .223 rifle one. And that they believed that the ar magazines at the homicide scene were for the handguns.

It has been brought out that the parents were not allowed to identify the bodies, while still in their tragic physical state.

The armed swat camo guy found in the woods is interesting.

From a juror's stand point, there are problems with Sandy Hook. These are questions that should have been answered swiftly. The lack thereof, lessens the credibility of figures involved. The non release of the video alone, even without considering the other points, puts a red flag up. This non disclosure is unacceptable and demonstrates a position that is placed more towards deception and shady instead of disclosure and honesty.

As a comment, if the word conspiracy is to be used, the non release of the video puts that word on the authorities.Release the video and evidence should be clearer.

The film clip of the police marching forward on Anderson Cooper's 360 show, where he stated they were marching to the tragedy at the school, is false. It was of a drill at another school. This has not been corrected by the media.

Edited by tony m

News 4 NEw York aired a small segment on the shooting this morning. The COroner report stated that there were no .223 or 5.56 rounds recovered from any of the bodies. they also aired the origianl video showing the state police taking the ar15 out of the trunk of the vehicle outside of the school and then confirmed the ar15 was not used. Cnn also had a small segment about this as well. Gov A**H*** Cuomo released a sstatement apoligising to NY for acting to quickly on the AR15 gun ban and because the ar15 was not used in the shooting he will propose some amendments on the new ban... Just an FYI I found a few small articles about this but couldnt find any reputable sites. However here is a link to a site that shows a recording of this by CNN http://tv.naturalnew...CD5461A6778F3AB

Edited by apoallo

News 4 NEw York aired a small segment on the shooting this morning. The COroner report stated that there were no .223 or 5.56 rounds recovered from any of the bodies. they also aired the origianl video showing the state police taking the ar15 out of the trunk of the vehicle outside of the school and then confirmed the ar15 was not used. Cnn also had a small segment about this as well. Gov A**H*** Cuomo released a sstatement apoligising to NY for acting to quickly on the AR15 gun ban and because the ar15 was not used in the shooting he will propose some amendments on the new ban... Just an FYI I found a few small articles about this but couldnt find any reputable sites. However here is a link to a site that shows a recording of this by CNN http://tv.naturalnew...CD5461A6778F3AB

Not surprising. At such close range on little bodies(good lord) would you expect the rounds to stay in the body? From a .223?

I do not know what you guys are looking for. What is the difference even if it was handguns, would not the antis just go after them instead? When the results of the investigation become public, you think the State Police, local cops, Coroner are going to lie because Cuomo, or Obama told them to? They (100's of officers, Troopers, Detectives, Investigators), are going to risk their job, or violate their integrity for someone else? Pipe dreams. Just like every other crazy conspiracy out there.

Not surprising. At such close range on little bodies(good lord) would you expect the rounds to stay in the body? From a .223?

I do not know what you guys are looking for. What is the difference even if it was handguns, would not the antis just go after them instead? When the results of the investigation become public, you think the State Police, local cops, Coroner are going to lie because Cuomo, or Obama told them to? They (100's of officers, Troopers, Detectives, Investigators), are going to risk their job, or violate their integrity for someone else? Pipe dreams. Just like every other crazy conspiracy out there.

I'm looking for the truth, and why the truth has been covered up for so long. I'm also looking for how this all plays into our government playing you and I and taking us for a ride. You do know that this event triggered unprecedented gun legislation right?

Ford, it's obvious that there are a lot of unanswered questions surrounding this tragedy. I can understand keeping things on the hush for investigation purposes, but it's WAY past that and there needs to be some answers. Weather there is or is not a coverup, the victims family's, those affected by the gun ban, and the American people need to know what's going on.

It is a little frustrating going in circles. The police already stated what happened. The "theories" that come out after that, will never be put to rest. Once one is debuncked, another will be "found."

I am sad, because much of this makes us (second amendment supporters) look foolish to the public. Like Alex Jones did on Piers Morgan, with his silliness on 911. He had a great interview going, then BAM! He is all of a sudden a nutcase. And thats what people got from that interview, even though he made some valid points.