Sandy Hook Exposed?

Well, Doewacker, it really doesn't matter your answer anymore hypothetical or not, you've already showed mr and everyone else the type of person you are. You talk a lot of talk and put your trust in this Lt Vance and a medical examiner, which is comical. Why is it that you would argue and question your fellow hunters, your fellow gun enthusiasts, and 2nd amendment supporters, but insult them with your actions?

But that's ok, to each their own. Thanks for letting us know the type of character you are.

Well, Doewacker, it really doesn't matter your answer anymore hypothetical or not, you've already showed mr and everyone else the type of person you are. You talk a lot of talk and put your trust in this Lt Vance and a medical examiner, which is comical. Why is it that you would argue and question your fellow hunters, your fellow gun enthusiasts, and 2nd amendment supporters, but insult them with your actions?

But that's ok, to each their own. Thanks for letting us know the type of character you are.

Riiiigggghhhtttttt

So you can judge a mans character by if he plays your childish game or not.

That's ok I have judged your character based on many of your posts well before now.

Now you guys crack me up, did any of you bother to read all of the news stories debunking all of the video. I posted links in another thread the other day, but I guess it's far easier to believe every thing you see in the internet as Geno said.

You mean the same media trash that supports gun control? Interestingly enough, you say that people buy into the hype on the internet, but you're the one who keeps posting the internet links. Get real.

Strange... why would a swat team member be running from the seen.. doesn't that kind of defeat the purpose of his job?

Ofcourse thats why I find it weird. I could only assume it sounded like a war zone for a few minutes. Theres just so many news clips, news reports and even a few people that went to see what happen said things that were never acknowledged by the police.

I really dont understand what some of you are looking for.

Any random people in the area are going to be hooked up until they know what is going on.

It is a very sad event. Some of the cops that responded? Well, this just took the air out of thier tires. Meaning they no longer have the will, or mental ability to do police work anymore. Many say they should man up," it is your job." I say whatever, you go look at that massacre, and see if you not are forever changed. A dead body or two, three, four, is one thing. This was different. Little kids. To say that there is, or will be any conspiracy, to some how change the facts of the event, are not really possible. You have the local cops that responded, State Police, FBI, ATF.

They are all going to cover this up? I have sad news for consiracy theorists. Cops are just people. Weather local, Federal, whatever. They would spill the beans faster than you can say Fast and Furious.

I really dont understand what some of you are looking for.

Maybe just a general discussion on multiple news clips that just makes it look like there trying to cover something up.

Now just to clear the air im no conspiracy theorist.

But when a cop gets on a stand and says anyone looking into the crime will be charged... Thats just nuts, whats wrong with someone that lives near by or anyone in general who wants to know the FACTS of whats going on.

Maybe just a general discussion on multiple news clips that just makes it look like there trying to cover something up.

Now just to clear the air im no conspiracy theorist.

But when a cop gets on a stand and says anyone looking into the crime will be charged... Thats just nuts, whats wrong with someone that lives near by or anyone in general who wants to know the FACTS of whats going on.

Yes, that does strike someone as being very odd. Why threaten people with arrest for talking about it? Which, by the way, is pretty much what they did. Usually, they encourage communication, so that they can get more info as to what might have been going on in this persons head. But no-not this time. Be interesting to know what they could possibly charge someone with.

lmao

so you believe everything snopes tell you and what media says in real and not? no basically you live your life with no questions and believe spoon fed information from TV and internet? trust me if it was a hoax, the government would have more then enough pull to convince everyone and every website what to believe.

nothing was truly debunked...

and it wouldnt be very hard to cover up... i mean there is not a ton of people involved for to be kept a secret. for all we know all those cops , EMTs and fire Dpt could have been government officials and as we know they are ALL sworn to secrecy. they would be a very reliable source then rather contacting CT police and saying well heres the deal, you guys in? It would be easier to use there inside men... Like i said, if false accusations were made about my diseased child id be in an UPROAR to stop it. I guess other parents wouldnt mind other people saying their children were never killed? thats a devastating insinuation.

lmao

so you believe everything snopes tell you and what media says in real and not? no basically you live your life with no questions and believe spoon fed information from TV and internet? trust me if it was a hoax, the government would have more then enough pull to convince everyone and every website what to believe.

nothing was truly debunked...

You are not the brightest bulb are you?

I am smart enought to discern when to trust a fact and when to not trust media, you fellas are not obviously. Good luck with all of the conspiracy theories. I tell you what why don't you dopes all get on a bus to Sandyhook and go tell the parents of the children that were killed some of your theories and see how far that gets you.

and it wouldnt be very hard to cover up... i mean there is not a ton of people involved for to be kept a secret. for all we know all those cops , EMTs and fire Dpt could have been government officials and as we know they are ALL sworn to secrecy. they would be a very reliable source then rather contacting CT police and saying well heres the deal, you guys in? It would be easier to use there inside men... Like i said, if false accusations were made about my diseased child id be in an UPROAR to stop it. I guess other parents wouldnt mind other people saying their children were never killed? thats a devastating insinuation.

The more you post the dumber you sound Geno, really, its all made up? You make me sick.

i never said the shooting never happened... i simply stated that i had questions while watching things unfold on the news and some things did not make sense to me what so ever. Ironically, some of the things that stuck out in my head coincide with views brought up in the video.

Call me what you want... the more you speak the more unintelligent you sound at times. your entitled to believe what you want and so am I weather i make you sick or not i leave name calling out when making points or speaking in general.

If you have no questions after seeing that event take place then so be it. I do and apparently i am not the only one. Id like to trust the things i see and hear but unfortunately Doe, in the crazy world we live in today we cant. I dont need to drive to the school to see anything, like i said before with all these crazy accusations made no parents want to come fourth and put anything to rest?

• Like 1

You are not the brightest bulb are you?

I am smart enought to discern when to trust a fact and when to not trust media, you fellas are not obviously. Good luck with all of the conspiracy theories. I tell you what why don't you dopes all get on a bus to Sandyhook and go tell the parents of the children that were killed some of your theories and see how far that gets you.

You can't just randomly CHOOSE from the media what's fact and what's fiction, what, you feel you are better than everyone else? Anyone that's not on your page must be a dope and a dull bulb yeh? Wow, you really are something else Doe.

The more you post the dumber you sound Geno, really, its all made up? You make me sick.

What the hell is going on here? My gosh, you seem bent on making as many enemies as possible. Do you have some personal stake in all this that makes you such an unpleasant sort. Read some of your replies here and tell me if this whole subject is worth telling someone they make you sick and posting reply after reply that simply is designed to be as ugly as you can make them. Come-on, get yourself under control and keep these discussions with a little bit of perspective. There is no need to get all in a lather and act completely out of control. Nobody is your enemy here, and there really is no need to see how aggressive and offensive you can be. You don't agree with what is being said here, simply say so in an intelligent and non-aggressive way and let it go for crying out loud.

If you had lost your daughter by a gun man do you think you could be laughing less than 48 hrs later?I know for a god da** fact i would not even be able to go on tv and do an interview.I don't know how much of this to believe but i know for a fact.I could not find an ounce of me to make any laughter the next day like that little girls father did!If he did truly loose his daughter then was all laughing and carrying on then had to get him self all worked up like an actor before the interview.Then shame on that guy for sure.

Call it BS all you want doe.But ask your self that.

What the hell is going on here? My gosh, you seem bent on making as many enemies as possible. Do you have some personal stake in all this that makes you such an unpleasant sort. Read some of your replies here and tell me if this whole subject is worth telling someone they make you sick and posting reply after reply that simply is designed to be as ugly as you can make them. Come-on, get yourself under control and keep these discussions with a little bit of perspective. There is no need to get all in a lather and act completely out of control. Nobody is your enemy here, and there really is no need to see how aggressive and offensive you can be. You don't agree with what is being said here, simply say so in an intelligent and non-aggressive way and let it go for crying out loud.

well put Doc, i wasnt going to refer to Doe's other posts on here with others but thats what i was thinking...

and for the record Doe, i have NO problems or issues with you what so ever and always got along with you on here. I was indeed taken back to see "i make you sick". i dont think the punishment fir the crime for a response like that.

i think topics like this should be talked about and not swept under the rug. Im not trying to be a Consp. theorist here but i think we would all be worse off if NO ONE in this country questioned things they see on the news no matter how small or how tragic.

• Like 1

You have lost your marbles long ago but I will clue you in Doc...20 children lost their lives that day, as a parent, son and brother it does in fact make me ill that you folks seems hell bent on carrying on with these wild untrue conspiracies. I have tried several times to explain to the thick headed memebers of this forum how silly their theories are and they have all been disproven on countless websites and in the media but NONE of them will acknowledge that they are just plain wrong.

If you want to keep things in perspective think about the 20 children that lost their lives, and their families and how they might feel every time some ding dong starts up with the conspiracy theories. Those families have no need to prove to you that their children are indeed dead.

This website has become so over the top with all of the unreal Bullshit and just plain stupid people, I will no longer post here.

Enjoy your conspiracy's boys.

If you had lost your daughter by a gun man do you think you could be laughing less than 48 hrs later?I know for a god da** fact i would not even be able to go on tv and do an interview.I don't know how much of this to believe but i know for a fact.I could not find an ounce of me to make any laughter the next day like that little girls father did!If he did truly loose his daughter then was all laughing and carrying on then had to get him self all worked up like an actor before the interview.Then shame on that guy for sure.

Call it BS all you want doe.But ask your self that.

That guy, Robbie Parker I think his name is, is a Mormon. I've worked with a number of Mormons thru the years and they would be smiling thru a freaking earthquake that just wiped out an entire city. Him smiling the day after his daughter was murdered is absolutely NOT surprising to me. That is exactly the way most of them are. Maybe some of you ought to look at things even deeper than what your conspiracy theorists are feeding you and figure things out for yourselves??

Could this be what Pres Obama meant when caught on tape telling that woman he was working on something in reference to controlling guns ? Just a thought ....Keep in mind that this galvinized the country on gun control...Also in this age of camera phones and security cameras there seems to be a lack of photos by people on the scene.And as far as gruesome photos [children adults etc..] there is allways a photog ready to snap a shot for the exclusive $$$$ money involved ..I am not condoning the speculation ,But there is cause for concern .

You have lost your marbles long ago but I will clue you in Doc...20 children lost their lives that day, as a parent, son and brother it does in fact make me ill that you folks seems hell bent on carrying on with these wild untrue conspiracies. I have tried several times to explain to the thick headed memebers of this forum how silly their theories are and they have all been disproven on countless websites and in the media but NONE of them will acknowledge that they are just plain wrong.

If you want to keep things in perspective think about the 20 children that lost their lives, and their families and how they might feel every time some ding dong starts up with the conspiracy theories. Those families have no need to prove to you that their children are indeed dead.

This website has become so over the top with all of the unreal Bullshit and just plain stupid people, I will no longer post here.

Enjoy your conspiracy's boys.

Bye.