I heard that Bubba relocated...

He finally landed his dream job as a quality control technician in a brothel in Montreal..

I asked him if they had any more openings and I'm on the waiting list for an interview, right behind Doewhacker, Steve 863 and Bill Clinton.

He finally landed his dream job as a quality control technician in a brothel in Montreal..

I asked him if they had any more openings and I'm on the waiting list for an interview, right behind Doewhacker, Steve 863 and Bill Clinton.

Thank goodness I'm first in that running order.

Thank goodness I'm first in that running order.

This website has become so over the top with all of the unreal Bullshit and just plain stupid people, I will no longer post here.

DW, where have you been? At least Bubba is a man of his word, he stayed away.

From where hes shooting i doubt law enforcement can even see him or the vehicle.

Your totaly right!

Agree with elmo, it's not about getting caught its about obeying the law. Joe, you seem handy so why not build a shooting bench? A good rest on a good bench and your groups should tighten up significantly or your scopes loose ;)

i WOULD build one but then i have to haul it around... :( any ideas? truck beds are SO much easier to move....

LOL LOL

• 2 weeks later...

great piece of homebrewed redneck enginering! if more people went to the shed rather then there checkbook..... no offence to biz, but if more youngster were this creative our society would be a more 'get out of the way so i can get this done' rather then when is someone going to do this for me... congrats on a great project... so when are building the gun??? now that would be a fun project!

• Like 1

great piece of homebrewed redneck enginering! if more people went to the shed rather then there checkbook..... no offence to biz, but if more youngster were this creative our society would be a more 'get out of the way so i can get this done' rather then when is someone going to do this for me... congrats on a great project... so when are building the gun??? now that would be a fun project!

I didn't know he was a kid when I first stated my opinion. Most people who work would rather buy a lead sled than spend their free time making something instead of shooting.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

• Like 1

LOL i'd have to agree, and wish this was the modern mindset!!!!!!

im not sure about the building the gun part... LOL i have tried to build a handgun... so far i havn't perfected a design

I didn't know he was a kid when I first stated my opinion. Most people who work would rather buy a lead sled than spend their free time making something instead of shooting.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Kid or not im sure if hes working on a farm im pretty sure hes busting his butt more hours a week than you or i. I wasnt stabbing at anyones lifestyle, just the get out of my way im going to make this happen attitude is very refreshing. something thats becoming lost in our society. Same thought procsess you have, or your would just buy your meat at the butcher. This is one of those culture differances with up state down state. if you needed a lawn shed for your mower you go to the amish store down the road and buy one. when i needed one my kids and i got out the tools, spent the weekend and just as much money building what is probably the same shed. the question is whos the richer for it?

once again great to see redneck enginnering in action!

• Like 1