High School Girl Calls local army recruiters asking questions they don't normally get asked

What a strange question you call a recruiter when you want to join and want to know what positions or training you can get in each branch, if you want to know foreign policy be a citizen not a sheep, research and learn. before you join and read the fine print. I f your a sheep and join with out knowing the concequences its not their fault you called them...

What a strange question you call a recruiter ...

"The first step in becoming a soldier in the U.S. Army is being armed with knowledge."

She called them out. And the soldiers didn't seem to do well.

She knows her stuff at the basics good enough. I wouldn't have a problem placing my money on her in a debate against a higher educated person. Them folks too would get asked questions they have never been asked before.

yes, you should know the policy before you call a recruiter that is the knowledge they refer too, not ask an ethical question about things that you should know yourself before calling, its not like they are out asking people to join you call them. does she know our foreign policy, ..did she ask them do they know our foreign policy? no she asked an ethical question that may have hundreds of variant answers if they were allowed to answer them (as spokesmen for theservices you aren't allowed to give person answers to question that are not the policy of the us. but their own opiniion.) Look at it this way ..Do you feel its right to shoot a deer if you know its not mature??? or look at any ar thread here... i'm not impressed with her question or phone call.

What a stupid question; does she have enough hits to get paid yet? I would surmise her attempt at gotcha is more self serving then to alert the public.

Does Hillary or Obama know what our Foreign Policies is, not what they want it to be but what the actually policy is? I would hope our policy is different for every country in the world.

Our soldiers do not need to know the policy, only the rules for engagement within their theater or mission.

Edited by pewlodar
  • Like 2

Bet she'd like to be a politician some day. She obviously gets her info from Leftist propaganda sources. Does she know politicians are the folks who dictate foreign policy? Does she know the military simply carries out the directives of elected officials and the Commander in Cheif that she probably just voted for?

Does she know asking questions is a lot easier than giving answers? Many 5 year olds ask difficult questions that cannot be answered in simple terms or understood by simple minds.

This is what is meant by the phrase, "I was young and stupid once."

• Like 1

She presents her OPINION in the form of a question. I guess that makes this 12 year old sharp. (as a bowling ball-LOL!)

" Excuse me miss....Do you think its right for you to call military recruiters and question them on how they recruit without first telling your viewers about the long, proud history of the U.S. military,and how those men and women sacrificed so much for you to have the right to make such a video????" Okay ........Go watch Dora the explorer now!

This type of attitude is why we have to have warning labels on top of coffee cup lids telling people it's hot. It's the "I know everything but when I don't know something it's your fault because you were suppose to tell me even if I wasn't paying attention".

This type of attitude is why we have to have warning labels on top of coffee cup lids telling people it's hot. It's the "I know everything but when I don't know something it's your fault because you were suppose to tell me even if I wasn't paying attention".

LOL!!! how great is that?? "WARNING THIS HOT COFFEE IS HOT" I think they should add two words to the end of that warning-- "YOU MORON"