New York: Penalty For 8 Round Magazines More Severe Than Being A Repeat Child Molestor

I just dont know at this point, but until it is repealed, struck down, whatever, it is the law and you have the two choices of obey or disobey at your own risk.

Geno, there have been at least one, possibly more, lawsuits filed against it.

has there? man ill tell ya, ive been trying to do so much reading about whats going on and i simply feel i just cant keep up with it all. Sometimes i struggle wondering if IAM LEGAL sometimes... i do alot of reading about what the NRA is doing and saying and what laws and proposals are coming into fruition and at times its overwhelming.

Go try and buy a gun on the banned list and see what happens. Try to have one brought into the state through an FFL. Go see if ANY dealers are selling them to NY residents.

Its standing law for now.

As I said, comply or dont, its your choice.

it will eventually get to the point where i think people will simply NOT comply. I have spoke to quite a few people who still have 10 rounds in their guns along with fore grips on their high points and so on. some know the rules some do not.

• Like 1

Got it. I don't imagine that there are too many people out there, who keep a pistol for home protection, only loading the 10 round mag with 7 rounds. That defies common sense and could be tragic. IMHO

Edited by ants

has there? man ill tell ya, ive been trying to do so much reading about whats going on and i simply feel i just cant keep up with it all. Sometimes i struggle wondering if IAM LEGAL sometimes... i do alot of reading about what the NRA is doing and saying and what laws and proposals are coming into fruition and at times its overwhelming.

I hear ya. Same here.