Stop the insanity

crappyice

I saw where they brought in a team of shrinks to console the kids tramatized by the gun shaped poptart...I can tell you right now the only kid tramatized was the fat kid that saw 3/4 of a perfectly good poptart go to waste!

This is just pure overreaction by a bunch of whiney a$$ city folk that have no clue what a real gun looks like!

I saw where they brought in a team of shrinks to console the kids tramatized by the gun shaped poptart...I can tell you right now the only kid tramatized was the fat kid that saw 3/4 of a perfectly good poptart go to waste!

This is just pure overreaction by a bunch of whiney a$$ city folk that have no clue what a real gun looks like!

damn city folk.....must be scared of dem der country folks with their bad teeths and all dat dag gum stuff.

• Like 2

The world is going berserk. This is the kind of thing that they worry about. With the world falling apart around their ears, they are freaking out over a picture of a gun.

On another forum of this site, I was asked to produce quotes that the aim of the anti-gun crowd is the complete elimination of all guns. My gosh this story and all the other ridiculous ones like it throughout the media speak so much louder than some quote. Is there any doubt in anyone's mind that these people will not be satisfied on gun control until private gun ownership is totally eliminated?

• Like 1

The teacher said that she was "totally devastated" when she saw the picture. If she was "totally devastated" by a picture of a gun then she is not rational or stabile enough to be teaching children. Unfortunately the current education system breeds this type of irrational thinking. It is a blatant attempt to indoctrinate children. Its gotten to the ridiculous point where, if a child showed up at school with a copy of Playboy in his back pack, thats okay because children are naturally inquisitive. If the same child showed up at school with a copy of Outdoor Life, that had a picture of the latest hunting rifle on the cover, the police would be called, the child's parents would be called, the kid would get suspended and the school would call in counselors to further freak out the kids all in an attempt to implant an irrational fear of guns in children's minds.

These "educators" should be ashamed of themselves.

• Like 2

I have pics of guns all over my phone, notebooks, ect... i prob would get suspended if i wasnt homeschooled...

as you can of course tell im NOT a "normal" 15 year old guy.... im one of those crazy wackos who kill bambies and shoot horrible bad "assault" rifles...

LOL

• Like 1

I have pics of guns all over my phone, notebooks, ect... i prob would get suspended if i wasnt homeschooled...

as you can of course tell im NOT a "normal" 15 year old guy.... im one of those crazy wackos who kill bambies and shoot horrible bad "assault" rifles...

LOL

This morning I heard a report on the news. A little kid brought cup cakes into class, to celebrate his birthday. Each cupcake was decorated with a little green Army guy carrying a rifle. Needless to say the facility freaked out, confiscated the Army guys and called the parents.

So now these mambie pambie, feel good "educators" don't even draw a distinction between active military personnel and some whack job who may shoot up a bunch of people.

College makes you smart.