Schoharie Supers Won't Fund NY Safe Act

I know many counties passed resolutions, taking an official stance saying "NO".  Seems like Schoharie Cty is backing that up.  I hope more counties that passed resolutions will do the exact same thing.  Hit this bad law from all sides until its gone.

Good for them.

the NY state map was posted everyday as more and more counties got on board... dont know what Tompkins is doing tho. but its good to see NY coming together

I heard Tompkins Cty voted on a "weak" resolution in opposition....but then forwarded it onto the Committee for Public Safety for review.  I havent heard anything else yet.  Broome Cty had a resolution all ready to go, and I think one legislature blocked the vote until the next meeting, next month.  Not too sure about Albany, and pretty much everything south of Westchester is a lost cause.  I would be EXTREMELY suprized if any opposition officially comes off Long Island.

NYFirearms.com has all the info on this.

I heard Tompkins Cty voted on a "weak" resolution in opposition....but then forwarded it onto the Committee for Public Safety for review.  I havent heard anything else yet.  Broome Cty had a resolution all ready to go, and I think one legislature blocked the vote until the next meeting, next month.  Not too sure about Albany, and pretty much everything south of Westchester is a lost cause.  I would be EXTREMELY suprized if any opposition officially comes off Long Island.

I believe Tompkins has multiple resolutions on the table. Some stronger than the others. I think their meeting is tonight.

Long Island and NYC is a lost cause...