I need some..

growalot

encouragement....What are your temps and conditions...I have to have some hope!! Yesterday was just miserable and today ..well not looking much better...rt now 20 degrees wind chill 14 and blowing snow grey skies...GGeeeezzz I can handle the snow...but add the wind and I'm done

I don't even feel like starting the garden seeds inside..and have two trees in my basement trying to stay dormant

(dyslexic)

Edited by growalot

Today is supposed to be just like yesterday ..... BUT....Tomorrow's high is supposed to be 50 degrees, with upper 40's for the rest of the week. Also, the guy on YNN is claiming that the below normal temps are going to be not seen again this season. Now don't ask me how he can make that kind of statement when they can't even get the next day's forcast right. But as a tiny piece of semi-encouragement, that is what I have heard so far.

Shave 3-5 degrees off those temps Doc...and that is what we end up with...calling for 70's on the 10 th...lol we'll see....

Oh sure ..... now we'll have a complete reversal and it will be like last year, blowing the blossoms out early and then wacking them with a string of frosts..... lol.

But this is always a goofy time of the year. Those of us in the valley are always sweating out the weather changes when it comes to the fruit trees. For us the garden usually doesn't go in until the end of May. We have had early gardens, but it's always a risk.

WNYBH...This is getting what I ask for...I should know better by now...the last few turkey seasons have had the birds strutting and Gobbling in March and April....I've been asking for cooler weather to delay their activity ...Well....see how the ole pendulum swung...I've heard a few call back...but not seen any sign of them being back up on the hill yet...not even sure what made it through the winter

WNYBH...This is getting what I ask for...I should know better by now...the last few turkey seasons have had the birds strutting and Gobbling in March and April....I've been asking for cooler weather to delay their activity ...Well....see how the ole pendulum swung...I've heard a few call back...but not seen any sign of them being back up on the hill yet...not even sure what made it through the winter

I saw 3 toms in full strut this morning on the way to work

Ya... flat lander you...lol ;)

Easter we took the back roads home from Avon got to the curve before the main road and legion hall across the street..Road names...no clue....any ways there were a flock of 12...several nice Toms walking down a path 15ft from some guys house....I'm, just glad I found tracks yesterday on our place...checking out the clover plots...that still have 3-4 inches of snow on them

The title of this one kind of got me.  I'm thinking TMI...........................................

Wait a minute, Larry...I'm the  DOMIC ( Dirty Old Man In Charge) here, and I MISSED that one !!

No WNYBH...south...hhmmm...Livonia animal hospital is just down in the dip past the legion headed toward livonia and an church on the corner across from the legion...

It's hell on me when new buildings go up...I drive/navigate according to scenery....lol