Moultrie camera sale

I have a D55IR  it is the older one not the XT or Pro that is advertised

I love it had it for 2-3 years no issues at all the Pro & XT are supposed to be better Friend has an XT & loves it no issues either

Couple pics off my D55IR

2wchg1w.jpg

2luc206.jpg

Great price. The only thing bad is the LED"s fade, or go right out after a few years.  The camera still useable, if left on the same settings, but can't set date and time without the display.   A new LED 10- 15 bucks.

That was an issue with the "I" series of cams...not D series. They use new components now.

While there's nothing wrong with that cam, I am not a fan of those cams at the regular price point. The sale price makes it a good cam for someone who may have it stolen - BUT size wise it'll stand out more than the smaller series cams.

Nice neck on that buck - few meals right there damn.

Imo if anyone wants to buy something from BPS whatever but I'd buy it online - all to many times they never have sale items in stock.

edit to add: online that cam is available for back-order haha

Edited by Fantail

I've got two 55IR's and a 65IR.

Three of the most reliable cams I've ever owned. Not even a hickup over the past 3 or 4 seasons running 365.

They could all die tomorrow, and I wouldn't have a bad thing to say about them at this point.

Longevity is a good selling point to me over all the other features cam manufacturers are trying to pack into these things.

• Like 1

Nice neck on that buck - few meals right there damn.

Imo if anyone wants to buy something from BPS whatever but I'd buy it online - all to many times they never have sale items in stock.

edit to add: online that cam is available for back-order haha

Yes He does been on my hit list last two years

but he seems to be year round nocturnal LOL