Success caught on video.....

C_Carr316

Hello,

New to this forum, enjoy the site!

Started my own hunting video's, something that show's what the working man does or goes through their hunting.

Check them out, let me know what you guys/gals think:

Archery hunt - PA early season succuess

Pre-season episode:

Bloopers:

Does anyone have any outfitters they suggest that are not super expensive????

BIG FAN!!!! I have always had a big problem with the hunting shows today. There is not one channel you can turn to and see average people hunting average deer with average equipment. I like you can't afford a week trip to Texas so I can shoot a 200 class trophy, I believe ANY deer taken with a bow is a trophy. I say all the time if any of these guys on these hunting shows came up in my neck of the woods to hunt for a week they'd be shooting 4's and 6ers OR going home empty handed. Your show is reality, and I love it! This is what hunting shows should be .....informational, informative and REAL. NICE JOB keep the cameras rollin. Real life hunting with real life people. Oh by the way how did that bordercrossing work?

I got the rage this year. Haven't shot anything with them yet. Our season starts sept 27th up here in the northern zone of new york. I grew up on the P.A. border. My family is still down there. I like what P.A. did with the antler restrictions. Seems to be working well. My brother always calls me and tells me about the bucks he see's in P.A. My buddy and I are starting to film our hunts now. We are practicing with my little vhs cam corder.  Some day I want to get a nice Campbell camera, but Im a working man aswell and can't go out and buy a 1400 dollar camera. Your doing great with your videos. Keep them coming.

Thanks for all the feedback guys.... Just posted another one in the general hunting, check it out:

When we posted the other video's, we received a ton of email looking for tips on how to field dress a deer. We put something together to share with those that are not lucky enough to have someone in the field to show them. I have seen a bunch of different ways to do it, this is just how we do it (no better than anyone else....). We tried to keep it from being to graphic and not scare/gross out any future hunters away.... check it out, let us know what you think,,,,,,,

In case you missed previous shows, you can do a search on youtube - working man's hunter or channel CCarr316.  We are also on FaceBook, come hit the LIKE button - Working Man's Hunter

HUNT SAFE!!!!!