Rules For Dating My Daughter . . .

Deerthug

Being from downstate, I can honestly say that downstate is the reason New Yorker's have the reputation of being rude, pompous people.....you shop, drive around here or just generally see the way people act and you'll see what I mean..............go upstate and just about every person you pass will give you a wave down here? good luck.........my wife and I were in Jamaica (not Jamaica Queens) a few weeks ago, and it took about 5 minutes to pick out the people from NY.

You can't win in NY.  You are either viewed as a snob if your from downstate or a hick if your from upstate.

I think within New York the snob, hick  thing is true.........you venture outside and tell people you're from NY, and right away they associate you with big city living.

I think within New York the snob, hick  thing is true.........you venture outside and tell people you're from NY, and right away they associate you with big city living.

I've met people that thought NYS was paved over.

Would you look at that, all major Cities.

Still proving WNY's point I see. If we turn this into a pellet gun discussion its all your's.

Im betting a disscusion on cuisine is way above your head.

I've probably had cuisine you can only dream of affording Doewacker, lets just leave it at that. Do you eve know what Vegas looks like? Continue with your insults and name calling DW, it's what you do best. And don't worry, the admins won't say a thing to you either, so go right ahead.

The funniest part of this thread is people defending the city life on a forum for a country way of life. I love pizza from the BX, but let's not forget it's good because the water comes from the catskills.

Not all the water from the BX is from the Catskills.

Doe, have you even had food anywhere else in this state aside from up there? dont sound so sheltered... the food out here is PRONOMINAL in MANY places and areas "down state" compared to the VERY few places that may be lurking around upstate in some areas. there is no comparison bud... not sticking up for down state but lets call a spade a spade. if i grew up up there and didint know what places exisisted down state i might think like you too, BUT i travel and have eating in places where a steak alone is $75, trust me when i say the food here is top.

and how did we get from daughters to food

PRONOMINAL huh? lol

"dont sound so sheltered" hahaha Truth is you city guys think every thing from down there is the BEST no matter what, even more so if it cost's more.

"to the VERY few places that may be lurking around upstate in some areas"

again..hahahaha

Pound for pound, and taste for taste, the food in NYC is the cheapest and carries the most variety than anywhere else. Yes, that includes your village you call a town. You do sound like a sheltered little boy.

The funniest part of this thread is people defending the city life on a forum for a country way of life. I love pizza from the BX, but let's not forget it's good because the water comes from the catskills.

I didn't realize this thread was only for people who are for a country way of life........now I gotta go back and read 18 pages to find that part.

I killed a buck 5 out of the last 6 years with a shotgun.

If I wanted to kill does, I could have filled my 2DMP tags every single year as well.

Not bad for only having access to hunt on 8 acres of property with no food plots or open fields.

Are you still mad because you only have 17 teeth?

How much cash did you hand over to the guy who pointed to the cat you have over your shoulders,to yell SHOOT!!!  

How much cash did you hand over to the guy who pointed to the cat you have over your shoulders,to yell SHOOT!!!  

I was more concerned about the slow moving porcupine he killed with his crossbow...........now that's an accomplishment, I coulda killed that with a rock.

I've probably had cuisine you can only dream of affording Doewacker, lets just leave it at that. Do you eve know what Vegas looks like? Continue with your insults and name calling DW, it's what you do best. And don't worry, the admins won't say a thing to you either, so go right ahead.

hahahaha Yes you are quite civilized and advanced that is for sure! You do realize I went to Culinary school and have worked in various restuarants as a manager since I was like 17 right?

Vegas is fun for one, two days tops then its boring as hell.

Thanks so much for the permission to keep insulting you.....weiner.

Pound for pound, and taste for taste, the food in NYC is the cheapest and carries the most variety than anywhere else. Yes, that includes your village you call a town. You do sound like a sheltered little boy.

Village? I live in the country city boy, out where no one would hear your screams from the atomic wedgie I would give you.

Does it kill you to know that I have probaly traveled more than you? I know all of us country upstate hicks are too poor and dumb to do anything right?

Village? I live in the country city boy, out where no one would hear your screams from the atomic wedgie I would give you.

Does it kill you to know that I have probaly traveled more than you? I know all of us country upstate hicks are too poor and dumb to do anything right?

No, just you. You give your upstate neighbors a bad name. So when are you planning to change you name to APEwacker?

I didn't realize this thread was only for people who are for a country way of life........now I gotta go back and read 18 pages to find that part.

You would think one would associate hunting with the country. This is a hunting forum. It's kind of like a "don't s--t where you eat" kind of thing. Edited by ELMER J. FUDD

hahahaha Yes you are quite civilized and advanced that is for sure! You do realize I went to Culinary school and have worked in various restuarants as a manager since I was like 17 right?

Vegas is fun for one, two days tops then its boring as hell.

Thanks so much for the permission to keep insulting you.....weiner.

Culinary school? So you paid someone to teach you how to be a b!tch? Worked since 17 huh? How's that paying off for you? Stunted in sure. I'm sure you got real far with that early start.

Manager at McDs you say? Didn't know they stooped so low as to hire a barbarian like yourself. Standards up by you must really be low.

I was more concerned about the slow moving porcupine he killed with his crossbow...........now that's an accomplishment, I coulda killed that with a rock.

Shawnhu would have done it with a pellet gun and a head shot, thats how he rolls.

You mad that I have the skills and you don't? Don't hate fool.