New Camera to use ..... Sorta .... lol

Doc

So, I got my new Covert trail-cam. Set-up was super easy. I love it already and haven't even taken the fist pic yet. Only one hitch ...... today I went to the doctor for a super-inflamed left elbow. Doctor put the whole arm in splint from my hand to almost up to my shoulder to immobilize it, so here I sit with one arm in sling. Anybody know how to strap a camera to a tree with only one hand? Tomorrow the wife has volunteered to help me out with that.  Just like the old days when she used to help run the trap-line during the week. She's a good ol' lady ..... lol.

• Like 2

So, I got my new Covert trail-cam. Set-up was super easy. I love it already and haven't even taken the fist pic yet. Only one hitch ...... today I went to the doctor for a super-inflamed left elbow. Doctor put the whole arm in splint from my hand to almost up to my shoulder to immobilize it, so here I sit with one arm in sling. Anybody know how to strap a camera to a tree with only one hand? Tomorrow the wife has volunteered to help me out with that.  Just like the old days when she used to help run the trap-line during the week. She's a good ol' lady ..... lol.

You should just sell it for 25% of what you paid for it. I will buy it. lol

I could tell you a few things you could do with one hand......unfortunately strapping a camera to a tree isn't one of them.