New Licenses are Yellow

eagle rider

I don't think they would know if it's from a different year unless you gave them another reason to check it up close and personal. Obviously a yellow or tan tag on a green year is gonna raise a red flag even to an officer just doing surveillence from afar..... as dumb as it may sound, people do it thinking something is better than nothing I suppose. It's these blatant dumb arses that are often found in violation of other infractions upon closer inspection.

I wasn't insinuating you were doing anything wrong..... just my dry sence of humor, but my money is on tan again this year if you wanna take a gamble and try to save a few bucks! ;)

Looks like your wrong wooly ;) pay up... lol

http://huntingny.com/forums/topic/17228-back-tagswhy/?p=219892

• Like 2

Got my license a few years ago at a sporting goods store here in LI and the color for the year was green, but my place had a previous years paper in the machine which was yellow. Every time I would see an ECO I would have to stop and explain what happened and they would look over my license carefully. Even other hunters would tell me I had an old lisences and I would have to explain myself, pain in the arse.