Ordered 2 packages of Shwackers

nybuckboy

Been using them for a couple years now and I won't switch until they stop making them , was using the 100 gr 1.75" and shot a buck last season through both shoulder blades n buried in the dirt, he only made it 40 yds, this year they came out with 2" 100 gr and I can't wait to let em eat! Been toying around with the idea of the "Elmer's edge" practically the same heads but u can screw the blades shut to practice with the actual head, they are sharpened on both entry surface and back part of the blades in opposite directions so they will spin as they cut! Shouldn't be disappointed with the swackers at all! Good luck

I used to use thunderheads then i switched to shwackers, love them. You can set your field point up switch to these and they shot the same. I had seen last year that rage made the same looking broadhead,but not sure if they are selling again this year. I saw it at dick's sporting goods in poughkeepsie. This year I saw trophy ridge has also made one that is very similar to shwackers. I think shwacker has something good going with there design if other companies are trying to copy them, unless shwackers design isn't the first broadhead like that. 

They look good and fly real strait from what Im seeing, some complain about them opening after in the deer with only a pencil sized entrance hole that wont let blood well? so your basically relying on the exit wound for your blood trail, if there is no pass thru the bleeding and blood trail could be light, just something I've heard about them. For me it wouldn't be a problem because Im a stickler for waiting on that nice broadside shoot anyway.

I saw the size of the hole a rage put through a deer and was instantly sold , i would think they would do the same thing .

Yep, same here.  I ordered my Rage the other day, and just got them.  Practice heads seems to shoot just to the right of POA.  I will shoot a hand full of times more, and determine if I should adjust.