Hi form the Catskills

Catskill Hunter

• 2 weeks later...

Hey welcome!! I'll be up in the Catskills alot this season....just found out my gfs uncle has some land he "forgot" about lol so I been up there checking it out and scouting out.....saw some deer sign and alot of bear sign!! So I set up a trail cam gotta go up and check the cam hopefully this week.

Hey welcome!! I'll be up in the Catskills alot this season....just found out my gfs uncle has some land he "forgot" about lol so I been up there checking it out and scouting out.....saw some deer sign and alot of bear sign!! So I set up a trail cam gotta go up and check the cam hopefully this week.

Good luck to you. It's beautiful country to hunt and the deer and bear are on a comeback. Enjoy

Welcome Catskill Hunter!

I've been hunting in the Catskills for many years, have a place in Sidney. Where are you from in northern NJ and where in the Catskills is your place? The mountains are very peacefulllllllll

Catskill

Not too far from you. Just outside of Downsville by the Pepacton

Welcome aboard.  Some great scenery in the Catskills.

I try to get at least one camp out in the Catskills every year.

One place I like go is Mongaup Pond, near Livingston Manor - especially in the fall.  A lakeside site at peak foliage is a great place to be, especially if the lake is still enough to provide a mirror image.

Wish I was there, perfect camping weather right now.

• 2 weeks later...