LongJohns/under clothes

Different weights of Patagonia, Smartwool, Minus33 and Ullfrotte/WoolPower.  I also have some Ibex that is dynamite stuff.

I don't have much of an opinion on Under Armour as I only have two pieces of it.  One "Heat Gear" (very nice) and one "Cold Gear" that I don't like.

Minus33 is pretty fairly priced and nice stuff.

Myself and some others have found that under armoe ( littlery ) stinks from sweating after any amount of walking ect mostly in bow season. You realy want 2 layers, the first an open weave or mesh  to let the bodt heat escape then a second layerof a wool blend material.Also polypropelyne Not poyeyester which most are made of. Cabalas wool blend, Helley Hansen ( a long time fisherman clothing supplier) and the ones Ladwaz mentioned I have found to work. 

Edited by lurking

I either use the honeycomb winter gear I got in the army, or my under armor winter gear from my athletic career in high school. Both work well for me. I prefer to stay nice and toasty in the stand and I don't tend to sweat unless I'm running a marathon so I stack on the layers.

Also a side note id add is for nice socks, I bought a pair of smart wool socks. Let me tell you after getting over the sticker price shock, I will never buy a different sock. They have 0 itch, super soft, and beyond the warmest socks I've ever put my feet into.