VIDEO: Pass'n thru video is back up!

TheFieldArcher

hunting over bait is illegal and non sporting what state was this filmed.some people may believe all archers hunt this way.sorry just my thoughts

It is no different then you hunting over a corn field or in a Oak tree thats dropping acorns or in an apple orchard. Looks like he is using natual bait, not that acorn rage or apple crush etc... If its legal in your state do it IMO.

how did they mess with your video?

I find it funny that you're wearing a ny t-shirt if you're in NJ. Cool footage man!

A lot of guys enjoy the videos and are always supportive... the mods are awesome on this forum too! I wore the shirt to show my support for the forum and the hunters on here... and hopefully other hunters watching the video will see the shirt and check out HuntingNY.com too!

• Like 1

You find it funny that he's supporting a website that happens to say NY on it?

X-Calibur Lighting Systems

http://facebook.com/XCaliburLightingSystems

A lot of guys enjoy the videos and are always supportive... the mods are awesome on this forum too! I wore the shirt to show my support for the forum and the hunters on here... and hopefully other hunters watching the video will see the shirt and check out HuntingNY.com too!

I didn't mean it like that. Jesus.