Get your Camo Shorts Ready!!!

Arrow Flinger

I have been seeing deer out moving all times of the day. I drive around for work and while out in the country me and the guy I work with have been seeing does and bucks walking about in fields even at 1 o'clock in the afternoon. Mornings seem to produce the most movement but I would count the afternoons out either. Especially at higher elevations where it tends to stay cooler in the afternoons. I'm planning on hunting in the woods back off the food sources to catch them on the way back from feeding and hunting closer to the fields in the afternoon as they make their way back out.

70 is just about to hot for me to stalk without being drenched...  Lucky for me I am told the land has many stands in place, my tree climber will get dusted off and ready for use if needed...  One of the few things that will get me up in a stand is high temps and hunter density.  Weatherman can not predict tomorrow so next week predictions do not bother me...  Regardless of temp I will be hunting next weekend!  Need to scratch the itch...

• Like 1