Too funny...

growalot

So walking down our tree lined drive coming back from getting the mail...suddenly there is something falling toward me from over head and fast..I dropped the half dozen Cabelas catalogs we get every other day to cover my head and neck...PLOP!! there's a grey squirrel 2ft in front of me....he rolled to his feet and is headed my way ...well I let out a yelp and he turns him self inside out turning toward the trees...Angel is now hot on his tail....Still disoriented he's having a hard time scampering up the trunk....Lol that sucker must have fallen 30 feet or more...hahaha

Now if I can only get it to rain deer for me tonite.....I'd have it made....lol

• Like 4

Did you remind the little guy to use his safety harness? He might of been hunting you???? I had a squirrel drop an ear of corn right by my feet once. thought my brother threw it at me. They are seeking revenge I tell ya!

Edited by First-light

HAHAAA... lucky you didn't get hit in the head. that must have scared the hell out of you seeing a shadow come down like that... about ten years ago  I was hunting in some oaks and there were two squirrels brawling 30-40 feet up and they both fell down... thud... thud... they actually bounced about a foot, got up and went separate ways. I laughed out loud I couldn't help it.

Hey! The day's not over yet!

X-Calibur Lighting Systems

http://facebook.com/XCaliburLightingSystems

Probably fighting off a bear that wants her Snickers chocolate bar at this very moment.  No doubt there will be a half dozen trespassers she will be chasing off her land on her way out of the woods tonight also.  And the saga will continue tomorrow morning.  LOL

I saw a male squirrel mount a female squirrel way up a tree during their mating season with the female only hanging a small branch by her 2 front paws and him hanging on her back doing his thing, as soon as he was done he released (or should say he released and was done)and fell about 30 feet and hit the ground with a plop, then got up and ran. Funniest thing I ever saw on of those critters do.

Edited by sits in trees