Birthday Boys

Lawdwaz

Happy Birthday Belo & HunterVince 315

A couple young bucks it appears, 29 & 30 years old.

30 years ago right now...............I was driving my first new truck, a 1983 Ford Ranger 4x4.  $8300 stripped!  Working for a local garage as a mechanic and enjoying myself fully!

Enjoy your day guys.

• Like 1

I don't know why, but turning 30 has been sad. Although I would not trade my wife and kid for the world. Just miss drinking my face off and not feeling it the next day :(

I hear ya, I'll be 30 in March. I still have the same tolerance for drinking, just can't recover like I used to. Gone are the days of going out on Thursday after work and staying out till 4am and then working Friday like nothing happened.

• Like 1

I don't know why, but turning 30 has been sad. Although I would not trade my wife and kid for the world. Just miss drinking my face off and not feeling it the next day :(

Before you know it ,hitting happy hour and drinking till all hours won't even enter your mind anymore.

My brother owns a local sports bar where I can drink free. I hardly ever stop in and I don't really miss it.  It's all good..

I hear ya, I'll be 30 in March. I still have the same tolerance for drinking, just can't recover like I used to. Gone are the days of going out on Thursday after work and staying out till 4am and then working Friday like nothing happened.

Pansies. Im older than that and have no issues with that. Granted, I used to do it 3 days in a row, which I cant do, but one night? Pshhhh. Childs play.

Pansies. Im older than that and have no issues with that. Granted, I used to do it 3 days in a row, which I cant do, but one night? Pshhhh. Childs play.

What kind of work are you doing hungover and on 3 hours of sleep?  I never do well in a negotation over millions of dollars when I'm in that type of state.

When I was in college and doing landscaping or simple desk job, it wasn't a problem.

Before you know it ,hitting happy hour and drinking till all hours won't even enter your mind anymore.

My brother owns a local sports bar where I can drink free. I hardly ever stop in and I don't really miss it.  It's all good..

i really don't get hammered anymore except for the occasional wedding or old buddy get together. A few beers and I'm good. But Friday's now are usually playing with the future deer hunter and watching a movie. And I wouldn't trade that for the world.

• Like 3