dmps available in 2nd round?

irish_redneck

don't forget, all the dmp's for all the other areas were not given out during the initial application period, that's why they say chances are equal throughout the application period.........they will have a second period where those who were initially denied may get one mailed to them......this has happened to me three times in the past few years.

Ok im going out on a limb and asking this...only because this is the first year i missed the oct 1 deadline. On nov 1 i can pay the 10$ and still get doe tags right? Even though i missed the first draw?

I thinks so, someone posted a link..check it out.

Edited by jjb4900

Ok im going out on a limb and asking this...only because this is the first year i missed the oct 1 deadline. On nov 1 i can pay the 10$ and still get doe tags right? Even though i missed the first draw?

Btw, the link above is a list of GUARANTEED DMP's to be issued on a per-day basis. As long as you get them on Nov 1, you are guaranteed 2 DMP's if your choice, in that list. DEC will close WMU's on a per-day basis.

X-Calibur Lighting Systems

http://facebook.com/XCaliburLightingSystems