Too Late ?

GreeneHunter

Hey All ... I have yet to do any Bow Hunting on my property , just went in the backyard . I have not put out any Trail Cams there yet , last year I had them out there for a 2 month's before gun season . Do you think its too late to set them out there ? I dont at this point want to disturb anything ! Property is in 4H .

It's never too late, but at this point it might not do any good. Bucks are gonna be traveling far and wide. Here today, gone tomorrow. Like renegade said, it won't hurt anything to get in there.

Since it's your property, you probably already know where the does like to hang out/bed/eat. A wise man would set up in a pinch point near these spots overlooking a heavy deer trail and hunt!

set it up when you  head in or head out when your going in to hunt if you dont want to make a special trip in just to hang a cam. my cam is running non stop in one of my spots and i card switch every time i go in to hunt it.

• Like 1

So last Monday I hung a stand in thick brush after finding a clearing in it while recovering a doe a few days before. Between hours of looking for the doe in their bedding area and hanging the stand that was a lot of noise and scent over 2 differant days.

Hunted the stand yesterday, one shooter buck and 2 younger ones by 9 00.