clocks go back tonight

Geno C

Not Mine! I'm off till the 20th. Always off at least 2 weeks this time of year never set clocks back till I go back to work. No need to set them back.dvr tv good to go, the deer are not setting anything back....... Think about it.

East coast,mid,central ,west and Larry time !

• Like 1

not saying the deer know day light savings, im reminding to set the clocks back so no one jacks their hunt up tomorrow. nothing worse then clocks not jiving and all of sudden your heading to your stand while its getting light out... 

i have no choice, all my clocks change automatically and if anyone uses their cell to wake them up and doesnt change their alarm time an hour earlier, your screwed...

• Like 1

Oh I get it.but if you don't Change them tonight it still will be the same as when you got up,today........nothing messed up but whAt time Wheel Of Fortune comes on.

That said my. Clock has settings for multiple time zones some how it got pressed last night and I got up at 6 15 instead of 5 15 this AM. Still made it on stand by 7 36 or so, at 7 37 a shooter came by in thick stuff ... No shot. Oh wait for the time police to early.

Time for bed , or is it ?

Oh I get it.but if you don't Change them tonight it still will be the same as when you got up,today........nothing messed up but whAt time Wheel Of Fortune comes on.

That said my. Clock has settings for multiple time zones some how it got pressed last night and I got up at 6 15 instead of 5 15 this AM. Still made it on stand by 7 36 or so, at 7 37 a shooter came by in thick stuff ... No shot. Oh wait for the time police to early.

Time for bed , or is it ?

what?

ok let me say it in english, AGAIN...

i use my cell phone alarm clock to get up in the AM right now as many other hunters may do also. Now, cell phones go back AUTOMATICALLY by the provider, are you with me so far? so if someone uses a cell phone as an alarm clock they have to re set their alarm for an hour earlier. yes we get you leave your alarm set for the same time, what ever works for you. and no one said if your running late you wont see any deer, i mean talk about going off on a tangent...