Cold! I'll say...

growalot

Any predictions on the weather for the super bowl? I would like the NFL  just keep the most important game of the year either indoors or in a warm weather city. I wouldn't want to sit in the snow and cold...except on deer stand!

Sorry but I have no sympathy for 'em. If they can pay a minimum of $2700 or an average of about $4500 for a ticket, they can afford warm clothes. 

cars been running 25 mins...still iced over......leather seats are warm now though...think I got frost bite going to get the mail and mid day feeding and warm water for animals...so deceiving with such a sunny day...fresh deer tracs in drive and in the turnip/radish across the street...glad some were left for them...though frozen solid!

They are calling for night temps of -8 on Monday and Tuesday ..then -5 on Wednesday night....I hope this will be the last 3 days of this nonsense!   I don' know how you guys up North do it...at least you don't have to deal with snow over your chimneys this year..well I hope you haven't.. 

Last night of it herr. Only 5 below mow gping to.mimis 25 Sent from my LGL35G using Tapatalk 2

bubba, come in from the cold.  You're experiencing hypothermia or something............................... :fie:

Damn .... That was funny. :laugh:

• Like 1

Typing while walking into workSent from my LGL35G using Tapatalk 2

That's funny too, just yesterday on the news they were saying how people are getting hurt walking and texting!!

I'm guilty of it also so don't think I'm being too critical, this time............????