New pull...

growalot

Yes they are and finding more turnips than I thought were left...I walked past some soft ball sized ones they managed to dig up...I think the severe frost heaving has given them a better chance at getting them out of the ground...and I have seen a surprising amount of green in the turnip plots....... they have started heavy in the HSG now and still digging at the Burnett/clover..but that is really down to just dirt...in the woods they are managing to find fern and I see they have clustered about the sumac...though I don't quiet know why...the woodland grass has not been hit yet...I will start the hinging of dbl growth and dying maples and scrub oak...ash and ironwood this early Feb. that's when the apples will get some trimming as well....

Did the cam just snap away shots non stop or cycle every few seconds? ive had problems with the older models doing that, Bushnell since then updated some stuff in later models making them good for under 0. The older bushnell i have would do the same when it was VERY cold, close to 0 or better. i have the updated ones now but they are new in the box and have not seen first hand if that issue was resolved in the later model.

i know the 2010 models had some issues... not sure the model#? 119435 maybe? my first one would do non stop runaways, i updated the firmware and it stopped then started back up within a few weeks. i sent it back got a new one but it was the same model. did have an issue with run aways during the summer but i do once in awhile when its REALLY cold. could be a few seconds, could be a few min apart from shots. the newer onces are rated for lower temps and bushnell has supposedly fixed those problems. i have the newest ones i think but never tried them. i still love my B cams. i wont use anything else unless i spend the money on reconyx but that wont happen...