3" or 30" of Snow This Weekend?

letinmfly

Wonderful! Just as I finished clearing my property with my snowblower, the cable leading to the drive belt snapped!   :spiteful: Now I have to go looking for a new cable between tomorrow and the next storm!. :fie:

And Just now the plow trucks finally drove by and BLOCKED ME IN!!!!  !@#$%^&%$%#%^&&  :spiteful:

Edited by Deerthug

Well, it's just some more crap that we have to put up with for living in this corner of the country. However, I can handle it a lot more than hurricanes, earthquakes and tornados. Spring is getting closer every day. Hang in there.

• Like 1

I'm really hoping for the 30, we haven't really gotten socked in up here in upstate NY for quite some time, damn Long Island has been getting way more snow than us for years now?

LI seems like it has been getting more for years, I'd have to agree. Well it depends where up state tho. Southern tier then yeah. Northern I wouldn't think... Since I've been up here, my family seems to tell me they are getting snow Ll the time Nd always say you must be getting pounded. I go nope, had the same inch or 2 here for about 3 weeks now lol.

Same here and hand shoveling this huge thing is tough with wet snow...by the time I got back up to the hos at 11:45...21/2 hrs of shoveling it was filled in with another 2 in....the mail came and a little bit later as I'm walking back I hear her coming back down the hill...thats a first...poor thing..flashers on and going 2 miles an hour bug eyed and wht knocked as the first steep drop after our drive

Please tell me...why is it that executive branches HAVE to get a snow day off when they are living where they work while in session ? US postal workers...though making good money...but not what congressmen and senators make...are required to work in really  dangerous conditions? Just once I would like a light to come on above those AH's heads...and just a little embarrassment seep in....OK bug for the day squashed...