The Meat Eater

Five Seasons

That was good and I bet most of us feel that way. You just have to watch that video on the treatment of animals and how they are processed in the U.S. and you will know why I love my venison!!!! I can't tell you when the last time I purchased meat, fish is a different story but meat I can't remember.

Edited by First-light

Probably the most impressive part of that whole clip was the control and reasonableness that  he displayed with his answer. We often feel the need to explode on someone asking those kinds of questions (kind of a Nugent reaction). I am willing to bet that his patient, reasoned, answer won over a whole lot more people in that room than if he had given into a rather natural instinct to lash out that most of us would react with.

• Like 1

I just started to watch his show.  The DVR (if not bypassed by my kids!) records the shows.  Watched part 1 of a 2 part series last night on grizzly hunting.  A VERY hairy charge from a female griz got a bit sporty early on.

The video link above was well done, almost scripted??

I just started to watch his show.  The DVR (if not bypassed by my kids!) records the shows.  Watched part 1 of a 2 part series last night on grizzly hunting.  A VERY hairy charge from a female griz got a bit sporty early on.

I saw this on another forum. didn't know he had a show. I don't think it was scripted, but I imagine he's been asked the question many times and has his talking points so it may come across as rehearsed. I admit, I've never had a vegan attack my views, but I have explained my stance to some who aren't exactly hunting supporters. The response is usually the same as my views have not changed.

Last week he got run over by a moose.  I think this is like the 4th season.  It's by far the best hunting show on tv. 

i noticed that this morning too. hate that this forum doesn't allow you to edit later on. i too can blame it on my ipad...

but I just think grow is funny. I haven't see a "today it's snowing" thread from her in a while though. But I do have a good list of chapters for her book going.