Best Hunting Quivers on Market?

NYBuckHunter27

I just got a Trophy Ridge Torsion quiver, very unique set up and it allows for customization. You can set it tight to the riser or away. You can also adjust it up or down depending on your arrow length and ATA. The detach on it is very secure and quiet as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

how so? i rarely keep my quiver on my bow other than walking to and from stand and while storing it, so I'm just curious.

Its bulky, and contains too many moving parts for my liking. I do not like the way it mounts on the site either. The premium will have a mount that is made specifically for your riser, and it attaches there. No moving parts at all, its slick. Ill see if I cant get a couple of pics tonight when I get home.

So here are a couple of pics that I have that shows how the Treelimb Premium attaches to my bow, which is similar to the yours Flinger. I keep forgetting t snap pics at home after work lol.

You can see the mount bracket toward the top.

2011-10-31_14-19-32_24.jpg

This pic shows the quiver on the bow.

2012-10-01_19-07-25_569.jpg

So here are a couple of pics that I have that shows how the Treelimb Premium attaches to my bow, which is similar to the yours Flinger. I keep forgetting t snap pics at home after work lol.

You can see the mount bracket toward the top.

2011-10-31_14-19-32_24.jpg

This pic shows the quiver on the bow.

2012-10-01_19-07-25_569.jpg

Looks like it works just like my Mathews Arrow Web quiver. Does it just twist off? I'm also wondering how these work with the HHA one pin dial sights? Some quivers need a special bracket with them.

Looks like it works just like my Mathews Arrow Web quiver. Does it just twist off? I'm also wondering how these work with the HHA one pin dial sights? Some quivers need a special bracket with them.

best feature of the matthews quiver in my opinion. pops right in, pops right out. guess if i had a gripe it would be my rage heads popping open in the quiver. not sure how to solve that.

• Like 1

best feature of the matthews quiver in my opinion. pops right in, pops right out. guess if i had a gripe it would be my rage heads popping open in the quiver. not sure how to solve that.

Small rubber O rings. Works like a charm and does not effect arrow flight whatsoever. They break right away when arrow impacts its target. Just put the O rings around the blades where you would squeeze them with your fingers to keep them closed.

Yes, just twists a bit and pops off. It doesnt attach to the sight, so no need to worry about that. Im not sure about the HHA.

I stopped at Traditions Archery in Henrietta, NY and they had one "newer" Elite quiver and was told by the owner to hold off for a maybe up to a month and he was getting in the "Newest" Elite quivers that are coming out.  

I have yet to see any pics of them yet though.  He told me that they are a little better design and to hold off until they are out though.  Anyone have any insight on this being true?