The Police State

It's already here.  

What's really funny, is the fact that so-called "liberals" are leading the charge to curtail as much of our personal freedoms as possible by "Big- government" intervention.

Read more at http://freedomoutpost.com/2014/06/police-state-weve-feared-never-thought-happen-america-already/#jTaUT65zR4tSxPaL.99

http://freedomoutpost.com/2014/06/police-state-weve-feared-never-thought-happen-america-already/

Don't believe it.  See if anyone cares.......when you believe.

Edited by Mr VJP
  • Like 1

It's interesting to see the sites that some of these crazies frequent.....lol. There certainly is no shortage of wacky fiction available online. I really liked the picture part way down the page of the girl whose body formed directly from her neck into a pair of feet. Yeah there is a good place for credible info .... ha-ha :crazy:

What's more interesting is that you avoid the total substance of the article again in favor of your usual tactic of ad-hominmn abuse.

Yes, you likely will have to look-up the meaning of 'Ad-Hominem' .

Carry on.

I gotta look it up, which spelling should I go with, the first or second?

• Like 2

can you point out the false information? what's accurate? what isn't?

thanks

"A very "Limited" number of IRS agents (under the authority of the Department of the Treasury (mainly during Prohibition to go after gangsters like Al Capone)"

False, the IRS has had Special Agents that investigate fraud for years. I know of no SA's that are not armed.

"Other agencies have been created and they are also allowed to carry and possess firearms.

They are:

• Park Rangers
  • The Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms
  • The Drug Enforcement Agency
  • The Border Patrol
  • Immigration and Nationalization Service
  • The Department of Homeland Security"

The Border Patrol is "Homeland Security"

There is no such agency as "Immigration and Nationalization Service"

"Now within the last six years (under President Barack Hussein Obama Jr.) agencies that have been recently armed are:

• IRS
  • BLM
  • USDA
  • EPA"

IRS, already explained. BLM has had armed officers agents. They usually carry an m-4 as well because they usually work alone, and some are stationed near the border.

USDA has had SA's as long as I can remember. EPA, not sure.

" and hollow-point ammunition for?"

Hmm, that one is self explanatory. FMJ are better for LE? Think not.

• Like 2

"A very "Limited" number of IRS agents (under the authority of the Department of the Treasury (mainly during Prohibition to go after gangsters like Al Capone)"

False, the IRS has had Special Agents that investigate fraud for years. I know of no SA's that are not armed.

"Other agencies have been created and they are also allowed to carry and possess firearms.

They are:

• Park Rangers
  • The Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms
  • The Drug Enforcement Agency
  • The Border Patrol
  • Immigration and Nationalization Service
  • The Department of Homeland Security"

The Border Patrol is "Homeland Security"

There is no such agency as "Immigration and Nationalization Service"

"Now within the last six years (under President Barack Hussein Obama Jr.) agencies that have been recently armed are:

• IRS
  • BLM
  • USDA
  • EPA"

IRS, already explained. BLM has had armed officers agents. They usually carry an m-4 as well because they usually work alone, and some are stationed near the border.

USDA has had SA's as long as I can remember. EPA, not sure.

" and hollow-point ammunition for?"

Hmm, that one is self explanatory. FMJ are better for LE? Think not.

FULL of false info,eh?  You point out a few editing errors and that makes it FULL of false info?

It states a "LIMITED" number of IRS agents.  How many agents in the IRS?  How many are armed SA"s?  That's Limited!

The INS is a real agency, but N stands for Naturalization.  SO WHAT?

Border Patrol RECENTLY became part of Homeland Security.  And all of those agencies have recently been more heavily armed, which is a better way of stating it.

Hollow points are for killing people.  Not allowed in a war zone per the Geneva Convention, but OK for shooting your own citizens in the homeland.

So now that we have picked out the few minor editing errors, tell me where the article is stating false info in total.  Sounds as if you are in law enforcement Ford.  So am I.  Maybe you take offense at the gist of the article, so you challenge it.  I see the truth, from the inside, and nothing in this article about the social and legal ramifications of government overreach is wrong.

if I'm wrong, tell me where.

So you are piss-ed because people in the various agencies are armed, yet you want to be allowed to carry a gun freely and without any questions asked at all times?  Some want teachers to be armed, yet are piss-ed that agents of certain governmental agencies are armed?  If they allow a crazy like you to carry a gun, I think I'm OK with an IRS agent carrying one.

What do you load your gun with, FMJ or hollow points?  I don't think you're worried about what the rules are under the Geneva convention either. 

http://huntingny.com/forums/topic/22175-youth-corrections-facilities-are-hiring/#entry294221

"Sounds as if you are in law enforcement Ford.  So am I."   

Is a guard at a youth facility on the same level as other law enforcement? Not if you ask me.

Are you so mad because you couldn't pass the bar exam all those years ago and had to go into telecommunications instead?

hollow points are used not only because they're effective at killing people, but also because they fragment on impact, reducing the chances of the bullet exiting the body or passing through walls, etc.....full metal jackets are a poor choice for Law Enforcement work.

• Like 2

"FULL of false info,eh?  You point out a few editing errors and that makes it FULL of false info?"

I posted most of the article, lol.

"It states a "LIMITED" number of IRS agents.  How many agents in the IRS?  How many are armed SA"s?  That's Limited!"

No idea what that means. The IRS always had LEO's and they are armed.

"The INS is a real agency, but N stands for Naturalization.  SO WHAT?"

There is no agency called INS.

Border patrol has used all kinds of weaponry for the last 50 years.

If you are an LEO, you know that hollow points are a standard round. (Really?)They are not for "killing people." They are used to stop a threat more quickly than FMJ, and to diminish the possibility of a pass through that could endanger more lives. I cant think of one LE Agency that does not use hollow points.

• Like 1

I know this is being a hypocrite, because I have told others before numerous times that if they don't like the topic they shouldn't open the thread.

but the number of these threads is getting ridiculous. Good lord, there has to be another website where you can post this stuff.

I can say one thing for sure.  these two jokers have accomplished their mission.  They have made the political forum a joke where nothing with any credibility or seriousness can be discussed without the usual rhetoric.  Another tactic of the left.  Then when you point out how silly they are, they attack saying we attack all the time.  Sad but they have won. Stopping credible information to be shared without attacks.  If you have not figured out by yet they are plants, you are in a hole.  

INS existed until 2003 as a sub department of the DoJ.  Some of its functions are now in ICE (immigration and customs enforcement) and border patrol.

They have been shifting agency names and functions around a lot over the past few years - that may have created the errors in the article.  It still should be read with a grain of salt. 

Am I mistaken or isn't the USDA the United States Department of Agriculture?

My father knows people in the local US Department of Agriculture offices 2 of the counties by him - none of them are armed.

So either that part is untrue, or that acronym is also used for another federal agency.

INS existed until 2003 as a sub department of the DoJ.  Some of its functions are now in ICE (immigration and customs enforcement) and border patrol.

They have been shifting agency names and functions around a lot over the past few years - that may have created the errors in the article.  It still should be read with a grain of salt. 

Am I mistaken or isn't the USDA the United States Department of Agriculture?

My father knows people in the local US Department of Agriculture offices 2 of the counties by him - none of them are armed.

So either that part is untrue, or that acronym is also used for another federal agency.

Two examples of Armed employees of USDA

US Forest Service Criminal Investigators.

USDA OIG Special Agents.

Actually, I'd be grateful if more USDA inspectors were armed.  Maybe they would have shot and killed the bastards who sold VJP and Papist that mad-cow disease tainted meat they both ate.   We would have been spared the insanity. LOL

I notice nobody wants to discuss the main thesis of the article.  Either they don't understand it, or can't argue with it.

BTW Doewhacker, just because I posted a job opening I was made aware of, for the benefit of forum readers who may want a good job, doesn't mean that's where I work.  And I did pass the BAR on the first attempt, but Corporate Legal in Telecom is far more lucrative.  Pretty presumptuous on your part.  One of your worst vices, actually.

http://www.youtube.com/user/rambone5

Edited by Mr VJP

so sad.  They are much like Obama pure fools and they do not care who knows.  I would suggest we stop replying to their foolishness and they will go away or change names and try again. Isn't that right early oops I mean papist

Edited by bubba