Looking for a few well off new friends to go in on a little place!!

Who would pay $2.2 million dollars for 1200 acres of land in the Adirondacks, when you have all that state land for FREE??  There are no doe tags available up there, plus you could find a heck of a lot more deer in other areas of the state.  I think it would be a terrible deal anyway you look at it.  If you want to hunt or vacation up there, buy a small chunk of land to build a cabin or something and you still got thousands of acres to roam and get lost in for FREE!

I saw a 700 acre parcel for sale with a 70 acre lake for sale in the Adirondacks for $750k.  I was trying to convince my family to chip in for a compound.  Never happened .  lol  Settled for a 40 acre swamp.  Probably better hunting anyways.

• Like 1

Who would pay $2.2 million dollars for 1200 acres of land in the Adirondacks, when you have all that state land for FREE??  There are no doe tags available up there, plus you could find a heck of a lot more deer in other areas of the state.  I think it would be a terrible deal anyway you look at it.  If you want to hunt or vacation up there, buy a small chunk of land to build a cabin or something and you still got thousands of acres to roam and get lost in for FREE!

I bet a lot of people would. Cheaper than most of the country, absolutely beautiful, and as well as one of the safest place from natural disasters. I would rather have my own to do what I want on it not public. The deer population is not near as bad as you seem to think and can certainly be improved upon.

And if I had 2.2 million dollars I could go anywhere to shoot does my little heart desired!!

And the taxes are the same as my current house and 12 acres downstate!!!

I would if i had the money. I could manage the property in any way I see fit which is something you cant do in the state park. 

• Like 1