What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

I was so impressed ......

Until I saw the choice of beer ????

I was disappointed as well but man law states you must drink beer while grilling. I have a Breckinridge Vanilla porter I saved for dessert though.

• Like 1

I was disappointed as well but man law states you must drink beer while grilling. I have a Breckinridge Vanilla porter I saved for dessert though.

Man law doesn't state that you must waste your liver on poor drinking choices.  Always have a better backup to the backup!  We don't live that long ya know.

• Like 2

Wild flounder and crispy Brussels sprouts, forgot to take a pic!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had a lobster roll and Brussel sprouts at LTK. This is my last night in Boston, we walked from the seaport down to Faneuil hall, did the old taverns, oysters at Union Oyster, a slice and pint here and there, and all the way back to the hotel. Coworkers Fitbit says we walked 10.9 miles.

Talk about incongruous, they had karaoke at the green dragon, a 300 year old tavern091603339a78acaee79d3ce745050837.jpg23b120702d3afad9c220e9714aed7da6.jpg

• Like 5

how you prepping the asapargus? Little olive oil and black pepper ?

Nope. I par boil for about 30 sec.Drain and then they go into a hot pan with a pad of butter, 1 tsp of olive oil and a half a clove of garlic, cracked black pepper and a dash of salt for about 2 minutes. Then I add a bit of grated  Parmesan cheese.. Good stuff. Over cooked asparagus turns to slime ..

• Like 2

It's my son's 10th birthday today so he picked where we would go out to dinner. Kid has good taste. Went to Frank's Italian restaurant. He had Shrimp Fettuccini Alfredo, and I had Veal Parmigiana with a homemade spaghetti side with Vodka sauce. Wife and daughter had Alfredo as

well. Dessert, yellow cake with chocolate frosting. Good night!!!

post-287-0-14543600-1457569933_thumb.jpg

post-287-0-77365800-1457569953_thumb.jpg

post-287-0-03527700-1457569989_thumb.jpg

Edited by Zem18
  • Like 5