What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

how about Spanish to English translation please ? The only Spanish I know is grande cohonas

Oxtail Stew, Pernil (no direct translation, it's roasted pork shoulder made almost like pull pork but in a way where the skin in crunchy), white rice, and red beans. My wife is Hispanic but she didn't actually make this. Its restaurant take out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Broke out the new fryer & made a panelle sandwich. Italian street food- deep fried chick pea flour patties, scoop of fresh ricotta(from Cassa de Mozzarella on Arthur Ave) and Parmesan shavings.

Pretty close to Joes in Ave U in Brroklyn

a375481f0dc1e0a86a4d087474474e92.jpg

• Like 3

I was invited to a wild game dinner at a church tonight. I went a few years ago and we had marinated venison, venison meatloaf, rabbit stew, and pulled bbq goose and all the fixins. Can't wait to see what we are having tonight. Ill update later.

• Like 5

Broke out the new fryer & made a panelle sandwich. Italian street food- deep fried chick pea flour patties, scoop of fresh ricotta(from Cassa de Mozzarella on Arthur Ave) and Parmesan shavings.

Pretty close to Joes in Ave U in Brroklyn

a375481f0dc1e0a86a4d087474474e92.jpg

Sounds good

We also did Applebee's tonight.  I thought the cedar salmon was great.   My daughter was quite pleased with her kid's meal (macaroni/cheese/chicken), especially the Oreo Sunday.  The wife had some type of taco combo deal that was pretty good also.  I might have been a little short on the calorie count with just the salmon & vedgies, but ended up ok with a tall draft beer and after cleaning up their leftovers. The food quality and service were good and the prices fair.

Edited by wolc123
  • Like 1

The wild game dinner was delicious and I just remembered I didn't take any pics. We had coleslaw, corn, mashed potatoes, venison stroganoff, venison meatloaf, marinated venison tips, and venison soup. For dessert was every type of pie you can think of, they had it there. Man am I stuffed.

Now to wash it all down with an ice cold beer. Great night with good friends and a top notch presentation by world champion turkey call maker Gary Anderson. Wish I had won the drawing for his call. Sounded awesome.

• Like 2