Finally, some decent bucks...

Ok so that is the results of good micro nutrients...and I have been seeing more farmers in NYS utilizing these...either that or a very good mineral "site" ;):whistle: ...Seriously though is he using micro nutrients on his crops...if so which brand ..dang I need to buy some...Just beautiful animals ....

I really thought LFN would have topped out a little more than he has by now. His early pics (years ago) I thought he'd be a beast by 5. I don't mean a solid buck, I mean a friggin beast.

Just goes to show you can't map out the future.

I really thought LFN would have topped out a little more than he has by now. His early pics (years ago) I thought he'd be a beast by 5. I don't mean a solid buck, I mean a friggin beast.

Just goes to show you can't map out the future.

I agree...I'm somewhat disappointed. At the same time, he's a fully mature buck and almost a stinking ghost. He seems like he's nearly unkillable. He would be one heck of a trophy to put an arrow through.

Edited by WNY Bowhunter

• 2 weeks later...

Few recent pics...

The two biggest bucks are acting camera shy. Here #1 most wanted (on the left), for some reason he didn't follow his buddies across the field...

IMAG0316b.jpg

Good new is I have a stand right where they are coming out...

I call this 3 year old buck Ripper (short for "ripped ear"), he has certainly developed since last year...

IMAG0325b.jpg

IMAG0327b.jpg

IMAG1434-1.jpg

IMAG0692.jpg

Couple of good two year olds...

IMAG0329b.jpg

IMAG0331b.jpg

• Like 1

Helluva job keeping track of these bucks again this season WNYB!

Love your summer progress reports you share with us of these studs!

Can't wait to see which antlers you kill or get a bead on this fall, winter ,and spring!

One way or another, I hope we get a better look at them all!

Thanks for the kind words but I can not take credit for these deer.  They reside on a friends farm...they don't eat out of fancy food plots and the young ones don't get passed on to grow another year. Fortunately, they have a big area to hide in and some manage to live long enough to grow some nice headgear.  If you were able to manage some big chunks of ground out here you could grow some really big deer...

Over by us it's called no hunting area. We have some of them that cover a bit of territory. Grape vines and no hunting go well together! lol