Going to Fort Benning to see my son

Larry

Leaving tomorrow for Fort Benning my son graduates on Thursday and Friday he gets his ropes on Thursday and graduates on Friday. Then off to air born school till the 31st. then he thinks he will be going up to Brag till January when he goes to special forces selection. He will be coming home in December for 15 days.

• Like 1

Don't speed.  Found out when I went for my brother's OCS graduation a couple years ago that they have what's called a "Super Speeder Law" in GA.  Sounds like something you should get a prize for right?  If you're going 20 over on a freeway it's an extra $250 on top of the normal fine.  Left here and it was in the 20s and snowing, got there 2 hours later and it was sunny and 70s.  Got that rental out on the freeway and didn't even realize I was going 90 until I saw the Highway Patrol. :sorry:

Guess I misunderstood. Sounded like he drove there lol.

I see where it wasn't that clear now.  Got on the plane it was 20s and snowing.  Got off the plane 2 hrs later and it was 70s and sunny.  THEN I got on the hammer and won my 'toopid prize!