Pop up blinds

Chef

How hard are these to set up, my new "girlfriend" has 40 acres in liberty and the propriety has a old apple orchard on it, also never hunted because her family doesent hunt. Any way she said I can hunt there this weekend if I let her hunt with me. I figure a pop up would be the easiest way to do this. How hard are they to set up?

I hope she gets bored by Sunday morning so I can just use my climber by myself!

most are easy to setup and can be done by one person in a minute or two, i recommend setting it up in the place you plan to hunt and leave it there so the deer in the area get acclimated to it.  make sure you get one bigger than 65" or you will have difficulty drawing bow back with a second person in it. 

Thanks, that's a good point, I'm thinking about maybe getting a smaller one putting her in it about 80 yards away from me and using my climber on the field edge, especially this weekend maybe it will push the deer to my side of the field

Lol, well see what happens! I'd rather hunt by day and mess around at night! I'd hate to miss a big ole buck because I was fooling around with her. Her I can have when ever I want but those big bucks don't come around all that often

I bought my wife a pop up blind. She likes to sit in it, watch movies on her phone, nap. I think she might actually look out the window once in a while.  Its great for me and she loves it.  Your GF has 40 acres??? She is a keeper.  Reminds me of the old joke . Personals add that read "Wanted: Woman with boat and motor for fishing. Send picture of boat and motor."

I Have a bit of the same issue. I didnt put up her blind yet and we are going tomorrow. Deer really shy away from these things until they get used to them? I am not sure I should set it up or just have her sit next to a tree somewheres. She does squirm on watch pretty good, why I wanted her to be in the blind. Not sure what to do..