Remember all the Trump haters who brought us to this point!

On 8/14/2024 at 7:53 AM, Northcountryman said:

Obviously, I dont know that for certain, but I believe that he would. My resoning?   im quite sure that he wouldnt go for open borders and wokeism, among myriad other reasons.

Teddy was also the original trust buster and he was against concentrating wealth to the top, just the opposite of the modern neo conservative. He would never support Donald Trump and his project 2025 fascist agenda

Edited by wildcat junkie

Well, i agree w/ you in that He was against Crony Capitalism; moreover he was extremely patriotic and believed in a strong robust America.  Aint no way that man would support modern Leftism , typified by Wokeism, Trans rights , Open borders and any other anti American policies promoted by the Demo-rats.  I respectfully disagree w/ you and believe that he would support Trump in trying to right the ship and save our country from ruination from the Democrat party.    

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/19/2024 at 2:47 PM, Northcountryman said:

Well, i agree w/ you in that He was against Crony Capitalism; moreover he was extremely patriotic and believed in a strong robust America.  Aint no way that man would support modern Leftism , typified by Wokeism, Trans rights , Open borders and any other anti American policies promoted by the Demo-rats.  I respectfully disagree w/ you and believe that he would support Trump in trying to right the ship and save our country from ruination from the Democrat party.    

Google "square deal"

On 7/13/2024 at 9:30 PM, First-light said:

Why didn't the people behind Trump run when he was shot. I don't get that. I would be out of ther in a second. They all stayed?????

There was nowhere to run it's all Open Fields around there from what I saw and they didn't know exactly where the shots were coming from either or you could probably do is just duck I guess.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/17/2024 at 1:48 PM, Northcountryman said:

Wasnt there some sort of pledge after the first assassination attempt by the Dems to tone down the rhetoric? Apparently , didnt last very long !!

I still do not understand why anyone listens to this Old Hag !

• Like 2

On 9/19/2024 at 4:00 AM, GreeneHunter said:

I still do not understand why anyone listens to this Old Hag !

Because TV continues to hang on every word she has to say......Even Fox. When you come down to it, the Democrats have willingly pronounced her some kind of major spokesperson for their party. I can't for the life of me understand why that is.

• Sad 1