Is this real?

Its true that it would be terrorists using the banner of Islam but like paptist said about the Christian man who would beat his wife, these are not Muslims in the eyes of Islam. We do not have a Muslim problem but instead a problem with radical people since what they do is against Islam. All of these arguments don't matter since the people committing these horrible acts are not real Muslims.

I think we all understand that. But with all  the violence  being carried out, world wide, by radical Islamists on almost a daily basis, I just think its silly to even try to compare them to  radicals of other religions or to even mention the Christian who beats his wife?????? The numbers are nowhere near close. Its nonsense and I think you know that.

• Like 2

I just think its silly to even try to compare them to  radicals of other religions or to even mention the Christian who beats his wife?????? The numbers are nowhere near close. Its nonsense and I think you know that.

I'm glad you can see how ridiculous their worldview is. I can only guess they are so invested in it, they have to continue to promote nonsensical view points. I don't get it either. It's weird.

No indeed, your too busy being an apologist for this maniacs in attempting to obfuscate their deeds, and turn attention away from Islam and onto dead Crusaders and mythical Christian Home-schooled extremists.

See this is also funny to me because I am actually studying Islam. I can say it over and over again that Islam is not the problem but you wont listen to that so its hard to have a legitimate conversation. That is why I brought up things in history, because things have happened in the past that you could consider those religions to be violent as well. 

I think we all understand that. But with all  the violence  being carried out, world wide, by radical Islamists on almost a daily basis, I just think its silly to even try to compare them to  radicals of other religions or to even mention the Christian who beats his wife?????? The numbers are nowhere near close. Its nonsense and I think you know that.

Im in no way trying to equate the two things as equal but what i'm trying to say is that Their own rational is violating the Religion and that just makes them crazy people. 

i'm trying to say is that Their own rational is violating the Religion and that just makes them crazy people. 

Prove it. Saying it don't make it so. If you can't substantiate your view, why even bother, whats the point?

It is interesting that liberals feel the need to label these folk mentally ill. Does that make you feel safer? I notice no such claims of mental illness is ever directed at Crusaders. They were just greedy, violent  barbarians. Easy to make that claim since they are all dead right? 

Edited by Papist

AT, Whatever, or whoever, is teaching you about Islam is pushing propaganda on you, based on the posts you have entered in this thread.  You better find a tutor that doesn't have a bias and isn't a bigot regarding Christians.

Edited by Mr VJP
  • Like 1

Whatever, or whoever, is teaching you about Islam is pushing propaganda on you, based on the posts you have entered in this thread.  You better find a tutor that doesn't have a bias and isn't a bigot regarding Christians.

They are just a bigot support group. They tell each whatever makes them all feel collectively better and safer. Truth and reality is too scary a prospect for the average liberal. Fantasy is where it's at.

Edited by Papist

I think we both know your not capable of critical thought based in fact. It would be futile for both of us. Your trapped in your fantasy world. I inhabit reality. Never the twain shall meet.

I think it would be best to end this conversation since neither of us will have our mind changed and all we are doing is wasting each others time. It is unfortunate that we can not have an actual conversation about an important subject in an issue we all deal with today. 

Im in no way trying to equate the two things as equal but what i'm trying to say is that Their own rational is violating the Religion and that just makes them crazy people. 

We all agree on that. And you're right…No f'ing way they are equal in size and scope.  Like it or not, radical Islam is the #1 threat against the entire world right now.Their attacks are almost daily.  It has been for years. when you say things like "yeah but what about radical"….fill in the blank. It just sounds like you are making excuses. Concentrate on the immediate threat..the rest is B.S.

• Like 1

AT, Whatever, or whoever, is teaching you about Islam is pushing propaganda on you, based on the posts you have entered in this thread.  You better find a tutor that doesn't have a bias and isn't a bigot regarding Christians.

No propaganda was pushed on me as I was taught the good and bad parts of the History of Islam as well as reading the book my self and call upon my own experiences. No bigotry against Christianity as I find most religions to be a beautiful things which would include Christianity/Catholicism. The only thing thing that I don't like about what you said is that because I defend Islam and I call upon my own knowledge, that its propaganda being pushed on me. Either way we are all entitled to our thoughts no matter what any one thinks of them. 

We all agree on that. And you're right…No f'ing way they are equal in size and scope.  Like it or not, radical Islam is the #1 threat against the entire world right now.Their attacks are almost daily.  It has been for years. when you say things like "yeah but what about radical"….fill in the blank. It just sounds like you are making excuses. Concentrate on the immediate threat..the rest is B.S.

No excuses here, I 100% agree what your saying and I believe that all Radical "Islamic" terrorists as well as any other should be on punished for any crimes they have committed. 

Pause a moment, reflect back. These events are actual events from history. They really happened!!! Do you remember?
1. In 1968, Bobby Kennedy was shot and killed by a Muslim male.
2. In 1972 at the Munich Olympics, athletes were kidnapped and massacred by Muslim males.
3. In 1972 a Pan Am 747 was hijacked and eventually diverted to Cairo where a fuse was lit on final approach, it was blown up shortly after landing by Muslim males.
4. In 1973 a Pan Am 707 was destroyed in Rome, with 33 people killed, when it was attacked with grenades by Muslim males.
5. In 1979, the US embassy in Iran was taken over by Muslim males.
6. During the 1980's a number of Americans were kidnapped in Lebanon by Muslim males.
7. In 1983, the US Marine barracks in Beirut was blown up by Muslim males.
8. In 1985, the cruise ship Achille Lauro was hijacked and a 70 year old American passenger was murdered and thrown overboard in his wheelchair by Muslim males.
9. In 1985, TWA flight 847 was hijacked at Athens, and a US Navy diver trying to rescue passengers was murdered by Muslim males.
10. In 1988, Pan Am Flight 103 was bombed by Muslim males.
11. In 1993 , the World Trade Center was bombed the first time byMuslim males.
12. In 1998, the US embassies in Kenya and Tanzania were bombed byMuslim males.
13. On 9/11/01, four airliners were hijacked; two were used as missiles to take down the World Trade Centers and of the remaining two, one crashed into the US Pentagon and the other was diverted and crashed by the passengers. Thousands of people were killed by Muslim males.
14. In 2002, the United States fought a war in Afghanistan against Muslim males.
15. In 2002, reporter Daniel Pearl was kidnapped and beheaded by---you guessed it was a--- Muslim male.
16. In 2013, Boston Marathon Bombing 4
Innocent people including a child killed, 264 injured by Muslim males.  ANYONE SEE A PATTERN ???
                               LOOK UP CLARE LOPEZ  EX C.I.A. ANALYST TO UNDERSTAND THE COMPLEXITY OF THIS ISSUE.....

Edited by hunterman7956
  • Like 2

ANYONE SEE A PATTERN ???                               

Yes, according to AT, they are all mentally ill. That is the narrative they would have us believe. All I can say is, there is a lot of 'mental illness' being manifested in Islamic countries these days. But it has nothing to do with Islam. They are just mental.

*fingers crossed*

Edited by Papist

These are people from certain terrorist groups that brainwash others. 

Prove it.

Funny how liberals will credit Christianity with all manner of atrocious behavior but will deny, with their dying breath, that Islam has anything to do with Muslim violence.

The term of the day is 'Cognitive dissonance' .  Although I just prefer plain ol  'hypocrisy' myself.

Edited by Papist

Prove it

I could easily provide news interviews like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foWTfuZ3AW0 or this

show that majority of Muslims are denouncing the terrorist groups and articles that show the same as well and that these terrorists groups are all linked but honestly what will that do for you? It wont change your mind or get you to look further into the issue with an open mind. These groups generally come from the same specific region in the world and There is only one way to please you and we both know that calls for the destruction of a religion. The problem is that people are thinking that its the world against Islam when its really against certain terrorist groups. I do not credit any atrocities to Islam but instead credit them to the sick twisted mind people that committed those crimes. I think we should agree to disagree because it seems as if neither of us will give in. Edited by ATbuckhunter

"I do not credit any atrocities to Islam but instead credit them to the sick twisted mind people that committed those crimes."

It's a shame you don't give Christianity the same courtesy.

"Except the Christians embarked on holy wars during the crusades and Christians they tried doing that in Bosnia and Kosovo in the 1990's."

I see a double standard here.

Edited by Mr VJP
  • Like 1

"I do not credit any atrocities to Islam but instead credit them to the sick twisted mind people that committed those crimes."

It's a shame you don't give Christianity the same courtesy.

"Except the Christians embarked on holy wars during the crusades and Christians they tried doing that in Bosnia and Kosovo in the 1990's."

I see a double standard here.

Crap I meant to write Islam and Christianity. Forgive the mistake and thank you for pointing it out. And I mentioned this because It was a recent atrocity committed by Christians. Do I think that it was Christianity to blame...no not even one bit at all.

Edited by ATbuckhunter

anyone who can sit here with a straight face and say they are comfortable with muslim groups forming compounds on American Soil is simply retarded.  Stop with your loving PC bull$hit.  Have some sack and stand up for whats obvious.  

It makes me sick to see you people stand up for this behavior.  I HOPE its your daughters and wives that are the first to be affected by sharia law when it happens in USA.  And don't give me that BS that it will never happen....wake up and look around the world.  Go watch how these animals live...beheading woman in the middle of the street for getting raped! 

• Like 2