Is this real?

Listen to me.  Be careful what you write back to papist and vjp.  They always seem to get people to express details about themselves.  and it is not going unnoticed.  

Fear not, oh paranoid one.  The only thing I notice revealed to me is whether someone has a brain or not.  I couldn't care less about anything else.

• Like 1

Except Christians have not used war and violence to establish a Christian state in the middle east.

Christians are not training for holy war in camps all over western nations.

Christians do not hold  to a world view that contradicts our social order on it's most basic levels.

Christians are not calling for Sharia law in all the host nations they inhabit.

Christians do not treat women like dogs.

The New testament does not call for the enslavement of women and children of the Kafir or Infidel ( you and me)

Christians are not calling for an end to free speech in western host nations.

Christians are not hurling gay men of buildings in the streets of Mosul

Christians are not putting the heads of their enemies on fence posts in the middle of town.

Christians are not selling young girls into sex slavery in captured territory

Christians are not attacking NYC police with hatchets and guns at the behest of the Holy See in Rome.

The list goes on.

You see what you did there? You tried to equate apples to oranges.

Except the Christians embarked on holy wars during the crusades and Christians they tried doing that in Bosnia and Kosovo in the 1990's. And that video you have up does nothing. By his own account he said 49 countries had large Muslim populations and yet he only had polls from a fraction of those countries. He also mentioned how female mutilation was a Muslim thing when its really an African thing and happens in Christian countries too. Not only that but in some of those countries there are more Women heads of state then the US has had. And yes Christians are killing gays, selling girls to sex slavers and attacking NYC police. Its just that we tend to look at the crazy people as a representative and look at a few countries as a representative for every other country that has a large Muslim population. Any one who says that radical Muslims and moderate Muslims have no difference has a one track mind and can not have a legitimate conversation on this subject. Ben Afflack was 100% correct and I gained respect for him while I lost respect for Bill Maher because he does something that no real tv host should do. Radical Muslims have killed more Muslims then any one else, so there is no love for radical Islam in the majority of moderate Muslims. No ones comparing apples and oranges, you guys are just making it seem like Christians have done nothing wrong in the past. 

Edited by ATbuckhunter

AT, what you don't seem to know is that the crusades were actually self defense after decades of Muslim attacks and attempted genocide of Christians, not unlike what the Muslims are trying to accomplish again.

Besides, that was centuries ago.  Tell me about genocidal killings Christians are doing today that we should be worried about.  Then tell me how all of the killing done by Muslims in the last decades are not a crusade.

• Like 1

FRC president Tony Perkins: "Terror swept across Africa and Asia over the weekend, as radical Muslims set fire to churches, smashed glass, destroyed villages, and brutally murdered innocent Christians in protest of France's Charlie Hebdo. ... Meanwhile, the media seems quick to rally around Charlie -- but what have they said about these Christians? Will there be protests and newspaper headlines across Europe and the U.S. for the tens of thousands of Christians brutally slaughtered, tortured, or forced to flee their country for their faith? While it's important to stand up for our freedoms, we cannot ignore the one from which all others spring: the freedom of religion. President Obama is particularly guilty of this, as his administration continues its own march to sanitize the public square of faith. Yet on occasions like Friday's Religious Freedom Day, words hardly matched up to the White House's actions. 'The First Amendment prohibits the Government from establishing religion,' the President proclaimed. 'It protects the right of every person to practice their faith how they choose, to change their faith, or to practice no faith at all, and to do so free from persecution and fear… Promoting religious freedom has always been a key objective of my administration's foreign policy…' Could have fooled us."

• Like 1

AT, what you don't seem to know is that the crusades were actually self defense after decades of Muslim attacks and attempted genocide of Christians, not unlike what the Muslims are trying to accomplish again.

Besides, that was centuries ago.  Tell me about genocidal killings Christians are doing today that we should be worried about.  Then tell me how all of the killing done by Muslims in the last decades are not a crusade.

This is factually incorrect... The crusades were not a "self defense" against decades of attempted genocide, in fact neither of those statements is true. And how about the genocide of Bosnian s and Albanians in Kosovo, Bosnia and Greece... is that recent enough? The problem every one is having is with Radical Islam which if we look at it, they are not even Muslim. They are violating Islam and have become what they think they are fighting. So basically we are just spinning out wheels because these people are no even Muslim in the eyes of Islam. Them killing in the name of Islam is like me doing the same in the name of Judaism... holds no merit since I am not Jewish. 

I did a google search. Yes, the place exists but they are Sufis. Who ever heard of a radicalized Sufi. The radicals kill them just like they would you or me.

Here's the wikipedia link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamberg,_New_York

For those that don't know a Sufi is a sect of Islam that renounces all material possessions and lives a plain life. They are also known for not being violent and not involved with any wars. 

Except Christians have not used war and violence to establish a Christian state in the middle east.

Christians are not training for holy war in camps all over western nations.

Christians do not hold to a world view that contradicts our social order on it's most basic levels.

Christians are not calling for Sharia law in all the host nations they inhabit.

Christians do not treat women like dogs.

The New testament does not call for the enslavement of women and children of the Kafir or Infidel ( you and me)

Christians are not calling for an end to free speech in western host nations.

Christians are not hurling gay men of buildings in the streets of Mosul

Christians are not putting the heads of their enemies on fence posts in the middle of town.

Christians are not selling young girls into sex slavery in captured territory

Christians are not attacking NYC police with hatchets and guns at the behest of the Holy See in Rome.

The list goes on.

You see what you did there? You tried to equate apples to oranges.

Making this Christian vs Muslim war is a mistake... In my life , the worst people I know were devote Christians.. Beating there wife's and children all under the name of God...

There are millions of Muslims that abhor what the terrorists do in the name of there God..

• Like 1

For those that don't know a Sufi is a sect of Islam that renounces all material possessions and lives a plain life. They are also known for not being violent and not involved with any wars. 

A "racialized Sufi" is oxymoronic like a "militant Quaker", or "Amish suicide bomber".

• Like 1

The origin of this group that are found in upstate ny are black muslims that left their poverty and violent striken neighborhoods of brooklyn in hopes of creating a better lives for themselves . Atleast thats the info. I can find on this particular religious group. Without actually living there i cant say for sure what is their current intent. However i dont find their community any different setup then what the amish do and look at all the seasonal jewish camps in upstate ny that have 6 foot chain link fences that surround their property. Heck my buddies property is next to a jewish camp and they recently put up a 1000' long by 6' high wood fence adjacent to his driveway. Unless they are proven to be extremist with intent to kill i dont see how i can brand them any differently then other non-violent religious community that for whatever reason wants to isolate themselves.

Not only is AT ignorant of history , like most liberals, he is obsessed with ancient history and belligerent in his refusal to deal with current affairs in a rational manner, based on the realities of 2015.

• Like 1

This is factually incorrect... The crusades were not a "self defense" against decades of attempted genocide, in fact neither of those statements is true.

Yes, they are true. Professor Rodney Stark's exposition ( God's Battalions) on the true motivations of the Crusades is one of the best and most accessible and balanced books on the matter. Of course, you won't read this or any other material that actually deals with facts. With liberals you see,  it is too difficult to reason them out of a position that they have not reasoned themselves into. Emotive bias rules to roost.

Edited by Papist
  • Like 1

I did a google search. Yes, the place exists but they are Sufis. Who ever heard of a radicalized Sufi. 

So much for that theory:

Salafi Violence and Sufi Tolerance? Rethinking Conventional Wisdom

Abstract

It is often assumed that there is a strong correlation, if not a causal relationship between varieties of Muslim thought and violent tendencies. Salafism is often associated with intolerance and violence and Sufism with tolerance and nonviolence. In this article we demonstrate that these assumptions are baseless. Based on analysis of historical and contemporary cases from Southeast Asia and West Africa, we show that there is no significant correlation between theology and violent tendencies. Some violent groups are Sufi and others Salafi, while some non-violent groups are Salafi, others Sufi. Policy makers are therefore ill-advised to use theological orientation as a factor in assessing the violent potential of Muslim movements and organisations.

http://www.terrorismanalysts.com/pt/index.php/pot/article/view/311/html

Are Sufis essentially non-violent?

So does this mean orthodox Islam is essentially violent and Sufi Islam non-violent? My answer is, ‘no’. Blanket generalisations are wrong in either case. Neither are all orthodox Muslims militants, nor are all Sufis pacifists. Many would disagree with the latter part of my thesis because they believe Sufis are peace-loving, proselytising preachers. But I say, not essentially.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/105628/are-sufis-essentially-non-violent/

And I don't believe these guys are Sufi anyway. Muslims of the Americas, who headquarter in Islamberg, have links with Pakistani terror groups.

They weren't actually Christian then, if this behavior is true. You fail to see this obviously, but then we know why.

You say they aren't christian if they do this but if a Muslim does it then it must be Islam that is making him do it. A religion can promote the most peaceful life style but its what the person has in his/her heart that matters. No religion is bad but instead its the people who can make it seem that. 

If it was announced, tomorrow, that an immanent attack on innocent men, woman, children and babies was going to be carried out in the name of a religion, what religion would most people (world wide) first think of  and why???

Im going with Christianity because of Timothy McVee and the Crusades. It only makes sense….

• Like 2

Not only is AT ignorant of history , like most liberals, he is obsessed with ancient history and belligerent in his refusal to deal with current affairs in a rational manner, based on the realities of 2015.

Coming from you this doesn't mean anything. Its like the pot calling the kettle black. Any college, High School or even Middle school student knows what the crusades were about and the reasons behind them. 

The Sufi cleric who founded 'Islamberg' is also the founder of Muslims of America. Despite the clerics protestations, MOA have been linked with Jamaat al Fuqra, a known terrorist group.

Declassified FBI documents have linked both groups.

The Clarion Project obtained secret MOA footage showing female members receiving paramilitary training at Islamberg

http://freedomoutpost.com/2014/02/terrorist-cell-texas-declassified-fbi-documents-reveal-jamaat-ul-fuqra-enclave-near-sweeney-tx/

And yet the liberal fantasy of the kind, pacifist Sufi will win the day as far as their own favored narrative is concerned. Of that I have no doubt. It's too scary to think otherwise.

Edited by Papist

Coming from you this doesn't mean anything. Its like the pot calling the kettle black. Any college, High School or even Middle school student knows what the crusades were about and the reasons behind them. 

Laughable ignorance which you can't prove either. Liberals like to perpetuate myths about fascist politicians and barbaric Christians. Hans Christian Anderson would be jealous of such powers of imagination.

Edited by Papist