22 cal. ammo.

hunter49

I just bought 2 bricks at Gander in Tonawanda NY this morning for 19.56.....it was a brick of 333 Winchester.

They advertised in their add this morning and were selling them one brick per person....my wife had to buy the second brick.

And when we left the store we noticed a sign on the front window that said "we didn't receive any shipments of .22lr today".....this while ordeal is a joke.

I was there 2 wks. ago & the guy told me their shipments come on Friday am.   I was there this past Friday pm. The guy told me all they had left was target match 22's @ $17.50 a box.

I have switched to BB guns for most target practice, especially with the kids. Hard to beat 5000 shots for $5.00. A Daisy Red Ryder or a Crossman 760 at 3 pumps will only penetrate one side of a pop can, allowing you to reuse the BB, so shots are often "free". I am saving all my remaining .22 ammo for dispatching trapped animals, and for squirrel, and rabbit hunting.

how are you repairing the dented case?  even if then how are you re-priming the rim fire case?  another question how are you coming up with the reloading equipment to seat and lock in the bullet?  I didn't think it's possible.

It was a joke. my point was , its impossible to  find 22 ammo to reload your GUN  with…..Sorry..not that funny.

No rimfire cases cannot be reloaded.