Duck and hog trip

BKhunter

awesome.  i have family in fla.  always wanted to do something like this when i visit.  what did it run you, if you don't mind sharing?  couldn't find prices on the website

I would like to do it to if somebody would invent snake-bite boots that zip up over my head. I can't imagine tramping around in the tall grass in snake infested swamps and fields. I did see a rig used down there that would take care of my snake problems. It was some kind of truck-thing that had the hunters sitting about 8' up in the air. That might do it .... lol.

• Like 1

I would like to do it to if somebody would invent snake-bite boots that zip up over my head. I can't imagine tramping around in the tall grass in snake infested swamps and fields. I did see a rig used down there that would take care of my snake problems. It was some kind of truck-thing that had the hunters sitting about 8' up in the air. That might do it .... lol.

Called a swamp buggy Doc ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup ..... That's what I would need. Snakes can't climb up into those things can they?

Hell no ! Not even sure you could, haha... Few a my buddy's have em with some big stinkin tractor tires on them... Erie feeling going into a water whole and 6 ft tall tires disappear! The snakes aren't too too bad , I grew up Huntin those swamps n pine thickets ... Sure I've seen a few here n there but just gotta be smart about were ur walkin... Almost dam near stepped on a rattle snake turkey Huntin goin to set out the decoy mid day, dam good thing I looked down ahead a me in the pepper grass , never even rattled... Picked my s?$& up n headed to the house lol!

It was by okeechobee the hog place we actually duck hunted in lake okeechobee. Prices weren't bad I paid about 400 for both but that was subsidized slightly by my cousins company not by much though. The land actually raises cattle so there was a fence but it was only 3 feet tall and the hogs have burrows dug all around so it's all fair chase. We used dogs and the buggy that was discussed above it was different but a lot of fun and a cool experience. We're gonna go again next year and do some quail and dove along with the hogs and ducks.post-1420-14246486411362_thumb.jpgpost-1420-14246486540372_thumb.jpgpost-1420-14246486856684_thumb.jpg