Seeking Scoped Slug Gun

Budget is <500

Dream would be an auto loader w/ rifled barrel and scope w/ at least 3.5" of eye relief and if adjustable the lowest setting being 4x or lower.

I realize I may be hunting a unicorn and happy to look at something near ideal if not ideal.

Thank you in advance!

You may be able to find a Stoger autoloader in that price range which I believe is made by Benelli. I have looked at them and they seem nice. You are not going to get the rifled barrel and scope with it at that price that is for sure. You may have to look at something like a Remington 870 which is a pump. If I was looking in that price range I would be looking at all the gun shops I could to see if they have something used that is already set up with what your looking for....but even used I don't think you are going to find a set up autoloader for less than $500...Keep in mind a gun is something you have forever.....If you need to wait a little longer to get what you want you will be happier in the long run. I wish I did that when I was younger....I have a couple guns I wish I never purchased that just sit in the safe now that I have gotten what I wanted in the first place.....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Looking for "tack driver" in 20 or seminauto tack driver in 12

Ideally there is a county or two that moved to rifle w/ hunters willing to trade up.

Just see people posting used guns at or above the pricing at the large sporting good stores.

Will comb through gun broker and gunsamerica unless there is another site you recommend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk