You tell me...

growalot

I also tried to enlarge this image in PS and PSP, the bigger I made it the worse it looked. Looks like a fox, the bushy tail and the coloring. I don't see anything in the mouth. You can still see the leaves all around the head of the main animal. Also after enlarging the image, there is no shadow from the animal. The flash from the cam shows the grass and foliage casting shadows, but the animal looks like it was pasted in. The head looks like it doesn't fit the animal. Hard to tell what direction the head is facing. So it's even harder to tell what it's carrying. But, I doubt it's a fawn.

Ha..funny how sleep changes things...2am I woke so decided to check weather and post...I now see how part of a log behind it made what I perceived. Still head is distorted but he does have something in his mouth ...looks like a dark small body...

I have fawns on the brain...I was working the upper field,pulling big rocks from where I'd disced...Angel was happily digging chipmunk out of the bordering rock piles. Tossing them and trying to avoid hitting her...don't I hit a fawn...That promptly yelled Maaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! Well it was right next to Angel who jumped...the fawn shot through the fence wire right at me. Then turned squeezed back through again further down. Poor thing,gets hit then has a dog right there and some crazy lady in a floppy hat yelling Angel stay,stay,stay!!! IT ran along brush pile road fence then darted back into the woods at a opening I left.Angel just stood there all confused looking...I'll be very careful where I'm tossing field rocks now...