Any Non-white Members?

Because it's easy to change your avatar and no history of avatars once they're changed I wanted to make a mental note of some of our outstanding members. Figured I would share with you all.

These are just screen grabs on a public forum and nothing more, so if some day someone links you to these pictures, don't come after me. It was your call to fly the flag.

Sooooooo....did any non-white members answer this thread and the OP question, or is this still a thread where various bigots go to explain how their dirty racist flag means pride and freedom or whatever?

How about this fine American.

Margaret Sanger. Founder of Planned Parenthood.

Wasn't her goal to genocide black people?

Her quotes are as bad as Abraham Lincoln.

KKK - started in 1865 by Democrats to intimidate blacks from voting Republican.  Roughly 1/3rd of these lynchings were white people.

margaret-sanger-ku-klux-klan.jpg

Margaret-Sanger-and-KKK-610x400.jpg

margaret.jpg

Edited by tony m

Herher quotes are as bad as Abraham Lincoln.

KKK - started in 1865 by Democrats to intimidate blacks from voting Republican.  Roughly 1/3rd of these lynchings were white people.

Yes sir, one of the keystones of modern liberalism is abortion on demand, brought to you by a racist, Hitler loving maniac. Well spotted.

Ever notice how PP clinics are always in 'diverse' parts of town?

Edited by Papist
  • Like 1

Ever notice how PP clinics are always in 'diverse' parts of town?

If only people would stop listening to what they are being fed in the media, and  -  do their best to research, study, investigate.

Answers are in the past.  But we have been conditioned to react to the present as gospel.

If only...

Because it's easy to change your avatar and no history of avatars once they're changed I wanted to make a mental note of some of our outstanding members. Figured I would share with you all.

These are just screen grabs on a public forum and nothing more, so if some day someone links you to these pictures, don't come after me. It was your call to fly the flag.

attachicon.gifCapture.PNGattachicon.gifCapture2.PNGattachicon.gifCapture3.PNGattachicon.gifCapture4.PNGattachicon.gifCapture5.PNG

Whats your point??? Is it that they are racists?

Her quotes are as bad as Abraham Lincoln.

Margaret-Sanger-and-KKK-610x400.jpg

margaret.jpg    SSHHHHH!!! Thats different….RACIST!!!

• Like 1

Bello doesn't know if he is comin or goin. Don't concern yourself with this little man. Put him on ignore.It's kinda like when tissue paper sticks to your shoe in the bathroom. Just a slight annoyance.

But I did like the compliment "Outstanding"  TY!!!!!!

Whats your point??? Is it that they are racists?

That's for you and anyone else to decide. We've asked Papist to post a picture of himself or at least tell us what he does for a living and we always get crickets.

I bet not one of the flag fliers would share their personal info and I always wondered if it's because they feel invincible behind their keyboards. The Internet has created a generation of people willing to talk a ton of shit they would never say to someone's face.

That's for you and anyone else to decide. We've asked Papist to post a picture of himself or at least tell us what he does for a living and we always get crickets.

I bet not one of the flag fliers would share their personal info and I always wondered if it's because they feel invincible behind their keyboards. The Internet has created a generation of people willing to talk a ton of shit they would never say to someone's face.

Ahh ….ok…So do YOU think they are  a bunch of racists or not ??? And what does posting pictures of yourself have to do with anything?? Can you tell a person is a racist by just looking at them??? I really don't get it . Explain your point to me...

• Like 1

Belo, that's only because TRUTH has become the new HATE SPEECH in this Progressive culture.  And they persecute dissent with a vengeance.

It's really quite sad.

Edited by Mr VJP
  • Like 1

Last time I checked you had full face mask on your avatar.... just saying...

• Like 3

‘Dukes Of Hazzard’ Is Racist, But Rappers Rocking Confederate Flag Is ‘Art’

http://thehayride.com/2015/07/liberal-logic-dukes-of-hazzard-is-racist-but-rappers-rocking-confederate-flag-is-art/

Racist bigots in action!

Lil-John.png

andre3000.png

Ludacris.jpg

kanye-west.jpg

kanye-west1.jpg

In the Daily Beast article, the author desperately tries to defend these rappers’ use of the Confederate.

When these rappers wear the Confederate Flag, it’s simply fashion. But, God forbid TV Land play a 1970’s hit classic where characters celebrated their Confederate ancestry.

To the media and the cultural Left, that’s not fashionable, that’s just racist.

Notice how all the cool kids in Hollywood like Kanye West and Andre 3000 will never be questioned for their Confederacy clothing. That’s because the media and the cultural Left does not mess with the cool kids, they just pick on those who don’t entirely align to their ideology.

However, if big business is trying to rid their products of racism, Target and Wal-Mart should stop the sale of every single Kanye West, Andre 3000, Lil John and Ludacris album.

It’s only fair.

• Like 3

Ahh ….ok…So do YOU think they are  a bunch of racists or not ??? And what does posting pictures of yourself have to do with anything?? Can you tell a person is a racist by just looking at them??? I really don't get it . Explain your point to me...

And post a pic of yourself without the face mask please………Damn crickets are deafening!!!!!  WTF???

• Like 2

Guys - The rain stopped and my work is about to begin. Weekends and holidays don't matter. All functional time will be spent at the office. So, I am leaving this to you guys all with some parting words. Continue to have fun with it.

1 - I am shocked that there was only one response to the Django Rheinhardt comment. However, I too like banjos. I am probably one of the very few here who has seen Earl Scruggs live. I missed Lester Flat though.

2 - The apples over 1650' are loaded. The apples lower - in the orchard by the house - took a big hit. I'm glad I top-worked all those wild trees.

3 - Ants - I was being sarcastic in post 146. I just wanted to make sure everyone knew. VJP has pointed out that I sometimes confuse people. Anger is a luxury that I can no longer afford to indulge. If memory serves, there is only one thread of mine where anger was a motivation.

4 - I was not being sarcastic when I said I was astounded by the reaction to this thread. Call me naive.

5 - Papist - If you want people to stop talking about it, start here, start now. Don't be provocative with your avatar. Just ignore me. I'm pretty meaningless in the big picture.

There are certainly flag supporters who are racist. There are probably anti-flag supporters who aren't racist. The point is the anti-gay, flag supporting crowd tend to be a narrow minded group stuck in the past. They give conservatives a bad name and as a result we will be stuck with Hillary.

My point about pictures is that none of these guys are man enough to show their face. It's easy to talk trash behind a keyboard and none of them would ever own up to it in real life. Heck half of them have never even posted a picture of them and a deer.

And post a pic of yourself without the face mask please………Damn crickets are deafening!!!!!  WTF???

sorry didn't know i had to report in every hour ants. There are many pics of me in the harvest thread. There's even one from last week in the camo thread i started. Go check, I'll wait. I'm not afraid of anything I say on here.  Strangely those of papist are missing.

Edited by Belo

There are certainly flag supporters who are racist. There are probably anti-flag supporters who aren't racist. The point is the anti-gay, flag supporting crowd tend to be a narrow minded group stuck in the past. They give conservatives a bad name and as a result we will be stuck with Hillary.

Actually, I am surprised that we don't have a pack of liberals here talking about the flag display simply being an exhibit of free speech. When I think of all the ridiculous items and images and acts that have been defended by the left purely on the basis of free-speech, (offense be damned) it seems that the defense of the confederate flag would be a natural for them if they are to maintain any credibility. Where is our dyed-in-the-wool leftists on all this? :derisive:

• Like 2

1 - I am shocked that there was only one response to the Django Rheinhardt comment. However, I too like banjos. I am probably one of the very few here who has seen Earl Scruggs live. I missed Lester Flat though.

Did he also act beside his music