Anyone else's yard look like this?

chiefbkt

worn my targets out.... only have a bag and a block target now.  Rhino block will last forever so will probably get a 3D target next to add to it.  probably a competition one built to last.  had that Shooter Buck as my last one and it didn't last long at all.... even with field points.

I do have a luxury of a club range next door where I can shoot out targets in increments of 10 yards out to 60.  Bugs aren't scarce but it's covered.

• Like 1

Shooter buck in its 2nd year, first bag is new, second bag is on its 2nd year, third bag is on its 3rd year. I just rotate them out further the older they get. The yellow one is good at 50 yards and beyond, but any closer and the vanes are getting buried. Almost bought a new shooter buck the other day at Walmart. Have them for $49 plus a $10 mail in rebate. It's a small target but for the money it's a suitable 3D target.

Aim small miss small! My backyard has 3 targets from 25 yards 50 yards, I have the wife move them each day so I can estimate distance from my roof.

Your wife moves your targets for you?  I know if my wife moves mine she lays them down or puts them sideways.  Lucky man...

• Like 1

I have a path mowed in the fields out to 50yds so I can shoot off my deck.  Hay bales (for trad) and several Rinehart blocks for compounds.  Not surprisingly, I am not the norm in my neighborhood. 

150 feet from others?  that'd be a ***** if either of them changed their mind and knew you needed permission.

150 feet from others?  that'd be a ***** if either of them changed their mind and knew you needed permission.

My neighbors are all retired and I move heavy items for them.  They really don't care.  I shoot towards and empty field, not towards any houses.  have a 20yd range in the basement if it became an issue, but it won't.