The Walking Dead

turkeyfeathers

I'd never want to shoot a person, but I'd love to shoot a buck of that caliber on opening day. 

And, I hate Carl, that little queerbait.

I'm surprised he lasted this long, always off where he's not supposed to be. Look at his selection pool of women though. Pretty slim, might as well hit on the turtle eating chic I guess.

Tara must be eating well as all 3 of us here think she looks bigger.

Nobody yelled timber when building fell either ! Pfft

The guts being the other dudes and Glenn crawling under the dumpster was the worst kept secret of all time.  Everyone had it figured out.

My wife speculates that the actress playing Tara is pregos.  She made the same comment and also mentioned that they seem to go to extra lengths to keep her belly exposure at a minimum.

• Like 1

The guts being the other dudes and Glenn crawling under the dumpster was the worst kept secret of all time. Everyone had it figured out.

My wife speculates that the actress playing Tara is pregos. She made the same comment and also mentioned that they seem to go to extra lengths to keep her belly exposure at a minimum.

my wife said the same thing about her being pregnant in real life. Not the show however as she digs chicks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...