Cut Deer up in 8 minutes

fasteddie

That knife must have been a laser edge. He's awesome! One day maybe I'll learn to cut my deer. First I'll have to get a bit better at gutting lol, it takes me more than 8 mins to gut a deer

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Edited by The Jerkman
  • Like 1

That knife must have been a laser edge. He's awesome! One day maybe I'll learn to cut my deer. First I'll have to get a bit better at gutting lol, it takes me more than 8 mins to gut a deer

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Haste makes waste ! Always good  to be slow and safe instead of fast and be missing a digit ............

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I have a friend that cuts deer like that. He did it as a kid and took over the family business about 40 years ago. By his estimation he's carved up more than 30,000 deer. I don't doubt that figure at all.

He probably knows more about deer anatomy than most biologists. He certainly knows where to put the knife.

His crew can cut, slice, grind, and package faster than I can skin them for him. And I'm pretty darn good at skinning.

Then again, I can install a door faster than he can find his hammer, so we're all good. ;-]

• Like 2