Deer processor around Bloomfield ?

fasteddie

I just stopped and got an order form at Pro cuts...lots of hides there so looks like a good season for all. They seem like a quality outfit. Owner told me they will get the deer back to you next day even on opening weekend. I hope I have some to drop off on Saturday and Sunday!

• Like 1

Pro-Cut Meats
6895 Rice Road

Bloomfield, NY 14469 

Phone: (585) 657-7099

I used them a few years ago in a pinch, great work at a good price and very fast service.

These guys seem to be very professional in their work. They are the people I go to every year. Usually under a day processing time.

• Like 1

FYI , when I picked up a deer at my processor yesterday I asked him about deer numbers.

He said he was up and just took in 15 deer that Procuts turned away . Don't know if they are caught up yet but it may be worth calling first.

Btw my guy is 30 miles north of them.... So perhaps there are less doing it this year and those that are have their hands full.

Edited by Larry302
  • Like 1

Has anyone ever had tony costzas make anything ( up in Webster )?am thinking of doing some smoked sausage or slim sticks. Opinions?

How much is the bacon per lbs at pro cuts?i didn't see it on my order form.

I've been going to Tony since he worked out of his old house off Bay road, I'm guessing 20 years now.

I just dropped off 26 pounds to,be made into Slim sticks , pepperoni , hot dogs and more....

I'd say he's the best, you,pay for that but I'm glad to. He has all his products out for sampling in his shop , so stop,in and sample to your hearts content before ordering . Im having 10 pounds of meat made into slim sticks, Cheder cheese and jalapeño and cheese , that should yield 15 or so pounds of slim sticks.....

Now I'm hungry !

Before driving "up" make sure you,know his drop off hours, they're on his web page.

Edited by Larry302
  • Like 1

I've been going to Tony since he worked out of his old house off Bay road, I'm guessing 20 years now.

I just dropped off 26 pounds to,be made into Slim sticks , pepperoni , hot dogs and more....

I'd say he's the best, you,pay for that but I'm glad to. He has all his products out for sampling in his shop , so stop,in and sample to your hearts content before ordering . Im having 10 pounds of meat made into slim sticks, Cheder cheese and jalapeño and cheese , that should yield 15 or so pounds of slim sticks.....

Now I'm hungry !

Before driving "up" make sure you,know his drop off hours, they're on his web page.

Wow...you will have a hefty bill when you pick up your order....but it is worth every penny!

I forgot... Do they vacuum pack or do you have to ask for that extra?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

FYI , when I picked up a deer at my processor yesterday I asked him about deer numbers.

He said he was up and just took in 15 deer that Procuts turned away . Don't know if they are caught up yet but it may be worth calling first.

Btw my guy is 30 miles north of them.... So perhaps there are less doing it this year and those that are have their hands full.

Larry who is your processor and where is he located ? 

Uncle Charlie , Harris rd . Just south of state rd a mile or so.

Yes my bill at Tony's is going to be a record one this year. I have plenty of ground so on the last deer I said whole back straps , Tenderloins , steaks , no ground , the rest for Tony .

I figured 15 pounds or so....

• 1 month later...