I'm going to whine a little

nodeerhere

Wow....that thing is a giant. Sorry about you luck, people are scumbags. W/ that, I have two short stories:

about 15 years ago on opening day of gun, my dad heard shooting and saw a monster buck (I think it was a 10, I can't remember....I was only 13 or 14) shortly after come running into view. He was able to get a shot. neighbor came up to track the deer, they found two good shots in it, my dad gave that buck to the guy that shot first.

My uncle always tells me this story about how he shot a nice 8 point with his bow. Gave it an hour and tracked the blood to a gut pile and tractor marks. Went to the guys house and pounded on the door and the guy wouldn't answer.

Wow....that thing is a giant. Sorry about you luck, people are scumbags. W/ that, I have two short stories:

about 15 years ago on opening day of gun, my dad heard shooting and saw a monster buck (I think it was a 10, I can't remember....I was only 13 or 14) shortly after come running into view. He was able to get a shot. neighbor came up to track the deer, they found two good shots in it, my dad gave that buck to the guy that shot first.

My uncle always tells me this story about how he shot a nice 8 point with his bow. Gave it an hour and tracked the blood to a gut pile and tractor marks. Went to the guys house and pounded on the door and the guy wouldn't answer.

Ur father did the right thing. The guy put a fatal shot on that animal he shot it first and it should be his deer! But then again that's when men were actually men! And as hard as it prob was to give the guy the deer it was the right call! Congrats to ur father for doing the right thing! Wish that still happened today! Thanks for the stories

• Like 1

I have run out of cheese and tissues for this one!This is why it is called hunting you nor I or any other hunter can get pissed. We do but if you or I do not have permission to retrieve/be on that land then all you can do is keep Hunting.Tresspassing is not going to do any of us any good let alone what some have suggested to do.

I have run out of cheese and tissues for this one!This is why it is called hunting you nor I or any other hunter can get pissed. We do but if you or I do not have permission to retrieve/be on that land then all you can do is keep Hunting.Tresspassing is not going to do any of us any good let alone what some have suggested to do.

Is say the deer went a 100yrds when it ran across the rd and pile up on the other side of the ditch. About another 60/70 after the dog jumped it back up! And dom!! I'm sure glad I'm not ur neighbor! I already have a scumbag hunting neighbor I don't need 2! But thanks for ur support!! I really hope this never happens to u my friend!!

Is say the deer went a 100yrds when it ran across the rd and pile up on the other side of the ditch. About another 60/70 after the dog jumped it back up! And dom!! I'm sure glad I'm not ur neighbor! I already have a scumbag hunting neighbor I don't need 2! But thanks for ur support!! I really hope this never happens to u my friend!!

Hey I am no Scumbag and this has happened to myself!If I were your Neighbor and new you shot it I would let you have it.Some folk's are just A$$holes.I live in a area where most homes property is owned by people that have very deep pocket's/I have lost a lot of deer not only Buck's because I had no permission to the land they expired on.You in time will shoot a bigger one for sure

Ok! I'm sorry for the scumbag comment. I get ur point! But it don't mean it don't suck any less! That's why I was whining! And I hope ur right I hope I get a chance at a nice buck like that again sum day! It don't even have to be that big but a 140/150 would be nice. Again man sorry I'm not on here to make enemy's I'd rather be friends!

Ok! I'm sorry for the scumbag comment. I get ur point! But it don't mean it don't suck any less! That's why I was whining! And I hope ur right I hope I get a chance at a nice buck like that again sum day! It don't even have to be that big but a 140/150 would be nice. Again man sorry I'm not on here to make enemy's I'd rather be friends!

I'm good You will In time get a chance at another,seems to me you have a good piece of land if you stll hunt the same property.Any deer you take is your trophy also you know that you put the time in hunting to reward yourself.GoodHunting to you